What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got the call !!!

Applebaum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I decided that I would go on the hunt early this morning for my ipad 2. So I left the house at 9am and went to the store to see if I could get lucky. I asked the employee in the electronics dept. if he had any ipad 2's in and as I was asking and he was looking in the case my cell phone rang! It was BB!:D I couldn't believe it! The employee said he didn't have any and I didn't care! BB called me all the way back to the car! I was at a store next to the BB! I ran over. The clerk said they only had the white Ipad 2's and if I wanted it instead. I had ordered the Black 32g wifi. At this point I didn't care! I said yes! I've been playing with it all day It rocks!!! I bought the smart cover, Digital AV Adapter and the Zagg shield too! Hooked it up to the HDTV and it's awesome!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are a lucky guy!! You're just trying to make us all jealous!! Have fun and don't forget to post your impressions of the iPad2. We want to hear...

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts