What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Files for documents

DarylFreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just met with a potential client and he wants the product specification and machine operator documents at his facility to be loaded onto Ipads (that they have not purchased yet). I have loaded documents onto Ipads before, but the problem I am having is that I can't seem to figure out how to create individual files so these documents can be segregated appropriately. This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know how to do this? As it is now, my Ipad holds all documents together and I have to scroll through them from top to bottom to find what I need and this would be very time consuming for an employee at this facility to do. If a regular Ipad won't allow me to put documents into seperate files for easier access - will an Ipad2? This may be a stupid question, but I would really apreciate any help I can get, thanks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look at the GoodReader app ($4.99, USD). You can create folders (with multiple subfolders) for files managment. With folders, you can sort your documents however you wish.

In addition, Goodreader is a good app to use to view files. So, it might be a win-win. Just a thought...?

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts