What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Organized (documents)

JDC6799

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have and iPad 3 and love it. I use it a lot for documents I have a dropbox, sugar sync, and google docs accounts. I use pages, numbers, and iBooks, and adobe PDF apps to view and modify my documents. My problem is that there are a several documents in each place and I never remember where the one I am looking for is. It there a better way to stay organized with these documents? What I would like is for one app that stores (links to) them all and opens them in the appropriate application. It would also be very cool if the app could link to my Ready NAS Drive as well.

Any Idea?

BocataDeChoped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take a look at Air Sharing, it links with DropBox, GDrive, SkyDrive... plus FTP, mail and WebDav servers. You can download/upload documents within the app and then move them to other apps through the "Open in" option.

OP
JDC6799

JDC6799

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking at the app readdelDocs for iPad and think that it could do the job as well. Anyone know which is better readdleDocs or air sharing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
JDC6799

JDC6799

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish apple endorsed a 14 day trail of apps from the app store. I hate buying apps then finding out it was crap or not what you wanted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Agree with you absolutely. Bought and paid for "Outlook Email" to try to get something similar onto my iPad to compare with the excellent Outlook 2010 on my PC. Could not connect to my Internet Service Provider. Their weird reply was an effusive apology that their app only works on some unheard of connection but that I should refer to my IT manager. IT manager? I'm a retired old f.rt whose only manager is my good wife, IT being her question Is That done yet. And I'll say this too. Unlike what I anticipated I find a lot of the Apple apps look quite pathetic. Yes, a "cooling off" period is a definite requirement if Apple at all cares for its customers.

Most reactions