What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite TV show

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Voice on BBC1 is enjoyable. The knockout stage has started.

OK, we switched to Britains Got Talent just before the Voice started. There was a stand out act. A 72 year old female singer belted out " Kiss my A**e". She delivered the song very well and with some feeling! All 4 judges gave her a Yes vote.....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haha. I was watching that (reluctantly mind). She was good! That nervous woman at the end had a wonderful voice too.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently watched Challenger and The Fantastic Mr Feynman. The first was a dramatisation of how Richard Feynman got to the truth about the Challenger space shuttle disaster and the second a documentary about nobel prize winner Richard Feynman. Both of these are worth watching if you have access to BBC iPlayer, he was no ordinary scientist!

The Archangel

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently watched Challenger and The Fantastic Mr Feynman. The first was a dramatisation of how Richard Feynman got to the truth about the Challenger space shuttle disaster

The Archangel

The movie with William Hurt and Bruce Greenwood?

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that is the one.

The Archangel

Richard posted it some time ago.
I couldn't find it in BBC iPlayer (I still can't), and had to watch it through youTube, where the first 10 minutes show nothing else but black screen. :-(

I agree: Feynman was unique, and the movie is worth watching.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Richard posted it some time ago.
I couldn't find it in BBC iPlayer (I still can't), and had to watch it through youTube, where the first 10 minutes show nothing else but black screen. :-(

I agree: Feynman was unique, and the movie is worth watching.

The documentary (which is fantastic) is on BBC2 again tonight.

The Archangel

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Recently watched Challenger and The Fantastic Mr Feynman. The first was a dramatisation of how Richard Feynman got to the truth about the Challenger space shuttle disaster and the second a documentary about nobel prize winner Richard Feynman. Both of these are worth watching if you have access to BBC iPlayer, he was no ordinary scientist!

The Archangel

I have read four books about the man. Clearly he was special. Ginger Baker has nothing to worry about.

I can see you all Googling.

Tee Hee Hee.

Last edited:

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
samana What do you think of the Big Bang theory....it's my favorite.

I think Niles is brilliant.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As juvenile as this may sound... Family guy has to be my favorite... I also like other adult animated shows like the Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show.

What's my age again? :O

The pioneering adult animated series was The Flintsones. It originally aired in prime time, not as a kids show.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The pioneering adult animated series was The Flintsones. It originally aired in prime time, not as a kids show.

We used to watch The Flintstones in Trinidad in the early 1960s. My mum enjoyed them - the humour and the visual puns.

And YES it was in B&W. ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The documentary (which is fantastic) is on BBC2 again tonight.

The Archangel

Earlier on, at 8.00 pm, on BBC4 there was the second programme in the series NASA; Triumph and Tragedy. The Challenger and Apollo problems were covered.

Most reactions