What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite TV show

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And also in another brilliant film Bladerunner.

Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Yup. And origami took off after his appearance in that film. :)

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I didnt know that !

I think it's got to be in my top 10 film likes.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh my god ! Latest episode of Dexter got my heart racing ...! Finale next week grrrrr!!!!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh my god ! Latest episode of Dexter got my heart racing ...! Finale next week grrrrr!!!!

I will have to watch again... I was on my IPAD and got distracted lol.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The preview for the next episode is very tantalising , and difficult to analyse ,

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Space exploration types of programme are among my favourites

Last night, BBC2 ran an hour long programme about Neil Armstrong. I was a superb biography.

I note that he attended a Star Trek event in 2004, and talked about the transporter. :)

AdmiralAdama said:
Wish we had Star Trek like transporter technology. I would give you beaming coordinates to my kitchen table. :)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Kaykaykay said:
Me, too. I'd happily share.
;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been watching Mr Sefridge on ITV Catch up. It's a fascinating story, and appears to be a well researched period biop. :). I hope it is taken up worldwide.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Richard, my sister-in-law watches that. I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure I'd like it. I'm using a new app called Dashboard. Go check it out! It's free right now.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
I have been watching Mr Sefridge on ITV Catch up. It's a fascinating story, and appears to be a well researched period biop. :). I hope it is taken up worldwide.

I've been watching that too, I'm a big lover of Selfridges so it's right up my street (so to speak) and I'm really enjoying it. They interviewed the star of the show and he was saying a second series may be on the cards as there is so much more to tell.

I also watched Stargazing Live on BBC iPlayer, some of the stuff on there was amazing, I loved the laser that zaps rocks on the rover that is currently trundling across Mars, all of the stuff from NASA at JPL was excellent and Professor Brian Cox is just a great presenter for all the other bits.

The Archangel

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Just finished watching the BBC's "The Body Farm" and was quite impressed. Was disappointed to learn it ran only one very short season.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

It was a really good program....way better than the movie I was subjected to last night being "The Incredible Shrinking Man" followed by "Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman" and no........I didn't watch either, I just tapped away on my iPad as they churned out their garbage. I wonder when I lost control of the remote.......it's been too long I fear. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts