What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farm task tracker

jakeLowe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a farmer with lots of fruit trees and other vegetables.

I'm looking for an app that I could bring in a screen shot of google earth.

Then add icons or some visual representation of a mango tree( a circle will do)

then have different layers that could show the layers of the farm so I can show/have representations of the under story plants as well

Then a calendar feature that could give reminders to me of plants to feed transplant etc. Ideally the app would get smarter each year according to what I did the previous year.

Notes with dates to keep track of previous inputs will be needed as well.

Maybe all I need is an task manager app? I do like visuals. It would be great to be able to take photos in the app to log progress.

This may be a tall order. I'm not expecting to get exactly what i want, but i thought if i posted everything I wanted some people could suggest a few apps have features that could assist me in my tracking and organizing.

right now I'm using notepad, ical, sketchbook, photos etc to do these things which isn't working that well.

I thought of using pages for this.

I know pages is good for visuals and can have hyperlinks.

can pages link up with ical at all?

I like notepad cause it automatically puts up a date which is really handy.

Sorry for the unorganized post ( you can see I need help managing stuff)

Thanks for your time.
Jason

Most reactions