P picayune iPF Noob Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Jul 31, 2013 #1 How do I connect with thru FaceTime ?through email address or do I need a phone number. Yes he has an Ipad. Thanks greg
How do I connect with thru FaceTime ?through email address or do I need a phone number. Yes he has an Ipad. Thanks greg
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,562 Reaction score 38,000 Location Austria Jul 31, 2013 #2 picayune said: How do I connect with thru FaceTime ?through email address or do I need a phone number. Yes he has an Ipad. Thanks greg Click to expand... It's possible through email address and/or phone number.
picayune said: How do I connect with thru FaceTime ?through email address or do I need a phone number. Yes he has an Ipad. Thanks greg Click to expand... It's possible through email address and/or phone number.
skimonkey Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2011 Messages 18,938 Reaction score 1,410 Location Michigan. USA Jul 31, 2013 #3 picayune said: How do I connect with thru FaceTime ?through email address or do I need a phone number. Yes he has an Ipad. Thanks greg Click to expand... See this from iPad settings/FaceTime: Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF
picayune said: How do I connect with thru FaceTime ?through email address or do I need a phone number. Yes he has an Ipad. Thanks greg Click to expand... See this from iPad settings/FaceTime: Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF