What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook sharing

sameh.samir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ow to share a post for any of my friends at Facebook for ipad2? I'm facing a prom plc try to help...thx

OP
S

sameh.samir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I'm using Facebook application for iPad 2 and I'm facing difficulty at sharing any post for any of my friends appears at the wall, I found like and comment buttons but I cannot find a share button as on my laptop so how can I do a sharing?

mikerak52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. I do not see a share button on other posts. Just a and a comment button. I am using the facebook app for the IPad.

dawidbrook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The option for sharing is not given by apple Facebook application. It is by default not given by the application developer. If you are not having option for like and comment then you must delete yous application and re-download it again.

Most reactions

Latest posts