What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook Market Place

sargan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use FB app and found that since Saturday I cannot access the Facebook Market Place

Facebook feed seems OK, as do other groups.
I click on Facebook Market place ... shows entries but if I click on any .. I get 'Unexpected error occurred' It is not account related as tried it in browser on different devices and it is fine.
Is specific to the iPAD.

I saw a 'fix' which was to reset location and rest network connections - both tried made no difference.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This could be a problem with the app itself. I’ve tried opening an article/entry in Facebook in a browser and in the app, both on my iPad. I got this error in the app as well, but not when I used the browser.

Did you report it to Facebook?

OP
S

sargan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No ...... whenever I tried to report a fault before, never got anywhere - just ignored.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In case you don’t know where to go:
Tap “Menu” at the bottom, then select “Help & Support”:
0EDC78E2-FE97-41AD-B7D1-8EA3B2FECDB7.jpeg

Choose “Something’s not working”:
78D67FF4-BC9C-44AB-B17F-2B75D8E26B69.jpeg

Select “Marketplace”:
43BB922A-BBE9-4DA2-8EC2-DE76B7FDB9F0.jpeg

Then describe your issue:
E43B62CB-7A07-4ED8-917B-47692AF27717.png

There’s a support inbox somewhere. If you can’t find it in the app, use a browser. Facebook will send a short reply which will tell you that they will use your report to improve their service.

Most reactions

Latest posts