What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook for ipad release?

mikeytaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rumour had it that Facebook official app would be unveiled at the iPhone 4S unveiling but that didn't happen so when do you all think will be the release I appreciate that there is no official date so everything is just speculation but would be nice to get everyone's idea of when it will be released :)

breezur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook is supposed to have another presentation revealing the app in the upcoming weeks. At least that's the rumor I heard. I also heard they were pulled from the keynote the night before.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently there are still negotiations happening now.. I saw another thread where they had a link which explained this only yesterday.

OP
mikeytaylor

mikeytaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nightmare hope it is sometime soon because with iOS5 coming out and Facebook my iPad would be complete!

OP
mikeytaylor

mikeytaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gutted, well at least twitter is integrated that does look amazing but the iPad is in desperate need of the official Facebook app.

OP
mikeytaylor

mikeytaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or a blogger application that would be really useful, for me anyway!

Most reactions

Latest posts