What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook App Malfunction (of sorts)

brianwalker10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, and I need help in a pretty distressing dilemma.

I was using the Facebook app to chat with my friend, and I was telling him about something. At first I thought it odd that he wasn't replying, but I simply ignored that because it was normal for him. So I went on and on, talking and stuff. When I restarted the iPad because something was malfunctioning, I returned to the facebook app to find that everything I told my friend just disappeared. The most recent message I could see was about a day ago.

Please understand that the things I told him are of great importance, and they're A LOT. About enough to fill seven pages worth of info. I can't simply recall everything I told him, so is there any way I can recover all that lost info? I would be very grateful if someone can help me.

Most reactions

Latest posts