What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 2010 Timing Pass...most expensive app?!?

upnurv8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WTF! I know the iPad is still considered a new gem (although 2weeks old), but isn't this a little overboard? I've purchased a couple apps that were around $10, but wow this is a bit much IMHO.

Any thoughts...

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it's live coverage of every race in real time along with all the cool features. I'm not buying it but for anyone that is a big time fan I think it's not an unreasonable cost considering the features.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, but I have heard of much more expensive apps. One of them was touted for how great it was, but as I remember, it was around $80.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it includes the service fee for live-track-updates of every single race car.
Afaik, it shows the telemetric data of ALL race cars in real time.

But yes, most apps are overpriced. Especially magazines (Popular Science, Time, etc.).

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did some checking and found several apps just under $200, a game for around $50 where you grow crops, and one that was listed at $900. None of those were on my to buy list.

OP
U

upnurv8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did some checking and found several apps just under $200, a game for around $50 where you grow crops, and one that was listed at $900. None of those were on my to buy list.

Wow! Didn't realize there was more expensive apps.

Faustous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would put it more towards:

It's Bernie Ecclestone's fault! Run the bum out!

Really though, I am a HUGE F1 Fan, but $32 is way more than I want to spend on an app.

That said... I probably will anyways :(

Most reactions

Latest posts