What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eye-Fi Wireless Mem Card

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an awesome idea! Eye-Fi Connect X2: the memory card that does all the work for you. Automatically transfers to your computer & organizes photos and videos for you. Uploads to your favorite sharing site. Can automatically make space once everything has been safely transferred. And that's just the beginning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NaqXaifddU]YouTube - Connect X2 intro[/ame]

rlee131

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eye-Fi Card

Interesting. I wonder how power management and security work on that.

I have been using it for about a month. Works great. Not sure about your question related security I have not had a problem but certainly that does not mean anything I am not an expert in that area. I have my photos sent to my desk top when at home and to my laptop when traveling. They also get sent at the same time to Picasa. It does not use much of the camera power unless you have some large HD movie files being uploaded that may take awhile to complete.

Last edited:

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Data?

I wonder if you can move simple data like files from a pda or something.

I will need to check out the website, looks pretty interesting.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look like interesting products .... when i got time i will take a look more carefully

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using it for about a month. Works great. Not sure about your question related security I have not had a problem but certainly that does not mean anything I am not an expert in that area.
Well, let's say there are several wifi spots in reach of that card when it uploads, can they get the data too?

Most reactions