What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Express shipping

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked my tracking and something I may have missed before popped up. Type of shipping is Express:confused:;)

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Express shipping is next day or second day delivery service. However if UPS does not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays in your area then following business day applies. I am in one of those areas where UPS does not deliver on weekends. Can you believe the Capital of Calif does not offer this service, but 10 buck two in the back woods of Arkansas does.. WOW.. I just got done rerouting my delivery to my local UPS store that is open on Saturday and they claim i can pick my package up at 9:00 a.m. on Sat morning....

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sacramento used to have express shipping services on Saturday - but Arnold canceled them because of state budget issues. ;)

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saturday

We do get Saturday delivery here so I guess seeing express is good for me.;)

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you find out?

Call the 800 or 888 number on your tracking bill. They can re-route your package to your nearest UPS store if you want.. Most UPS stores open at 9:00 a.m. on Saturdays and i believe they're open on Sundays a well, but not sure..

buyrihn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Express shipping is next day or second day delivery service. However if UPS does not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays in your area then following business day applies. I am in one of those areas where UPS does not deliver on weekends. Can you believe the Capital of Calif does not offer this service, but 10 buck two in the back woods of Arkansas does.. WOW.. I just got done rerouting my delivery to my local UPS store that is open on Saturday and they claim i can pick my package up at 9:00 a.m. on Sat morning....

Timbuktu.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Timbuktu.
how does that one go about Egypt?

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Express has always shown on my tracking info along with Worldwide. This seems to be standard for this service.

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am no longer concerned since my Charge card has been charged and also if you look at tracking information it says in transit and if you read that and it says my package should be delivered on scheduled delivery date and also you may not see any change in status for a couple of days but the package is moving so I am not going to be concerned. I feel confident it will arrive on time.:comingsoon:

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am no longer concerned since my Charge card has been charged and also if you look at tracking information it says in transit and if you read that and it says my package should be delivered on scheduled delivery date and also you may not see any change in status for a couple of days but the package is moving so I am not going to be concerned. I feel confident it will arrive on time.:comingsoon:

I don't think your tracking laden shows a delivery date... ?? does it???

DanaNgidhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to my local UPS place today to send something else off. I asked about Sat. and deliveries. She said that if Apple sends them EXPRESS, then we will get them on Sat. Yippee!!!

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts