What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email and other things don't get to be updated, although I am online

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After my jailbreak I have some problems with my internet wifi. The thing is I can connect and be on the internet. The wifi signal is strong all the time (all bars appear), since I am in a student room. The problem however is, my mail doesn't sync as it does usually, so I don't get my emails while I am working on my Ipad, and my faceboook messages to my friends that i post never goes to the fb page at all. But i've posted them. If I log on my email e.g., i see 10 new emails, but my Ipad still hasn't "refreshed".
Another problem is for e.g. an app where i read the daily newspaper. I know it has articles each 4h and but I never seem to get an update. Each time when i want to read the paper, i'll have to shut down the app, re-opening it so that it can "refresh".

Anyone can help out? Thank you in advance.​

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kidney...I have deleted your other thread, because it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this, because it causes confusion and difficulty for others to follow and help when multiple posts are asking the same thing. It's also against our forum rules.

I am also going to move this to the Help section for better attention.

Thank you,
Skimonkey.

OP
kidneyshot

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@skimonkey: thank you for removing it. I had deleted the post before making this one,guess that "command" didn't go through :(.
I will pay more attention the next time. But thank you for putting it where more ppl can see this post. thank you!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@skimonkey: thank you for removing it. I had deleted the post before making this one,guess that "command" didn't go through :(.
I will pay more attention the next time. But thank you for putting it where more ppl can see this post. thank you!

No worries, Kidney...let us know if you were able to get your problem resolved! :)

Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

OP
kidneyshot

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not yet... Each time i want to refresh, i reopen the app. I tried to reset network settings and reconnect again..no use.
Should re- jailbreak?

Most reactions