What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreams

Reaction score
You will be a friend of Christine, sometimes she'll invite you in for a drive, and I'll be sitting in the drivers seat, and she will open the door for you

A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You will be a friend of Christine, sometimes she'll invite you in for a drive, and I'll be sitting in the drivers seat, and she will open the door for you A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!
YAY HAPPYFEETDANCE ,! Thanks Nathan.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When I get the most confused in my dreams are when I am dreaming I am having a dream. So when I wake up from the deepest dream I believe with all my heart that I am now in reality when in reality I am actually still dreaming! The very worse one of these was when I was dreaming that I was having a dream and in that dream I was dreaming I was having a dream! WOW that was a crazy day for me.
I actually began to wonder waft reality really is? Perhaps we are all dreaming this reality we see, like in Matrix!

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This sounds like "Inception" to me, a movie with Leonardo di Caprio. :)

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I get the most confused in my dreams are when I am dreaming I am having a dream. So when I wake up from the deepest dream I believe with all my heart that I am now in reality when in reality I am actually still dreaming! The very worse one of these was when I was dreaming that I was having a dream and in that dream I was dreaming I was having a dream! WOW that was a crazy day for me.
I actually began to wonder waft reality really is? Perhaps we are all dreaming this reality we see, like in Matrix!

M Teresa

I'd hope that if I were dreaming my reality, it would be more like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -- when he and Grandpa are in the magical factory, not when they're poor as mice and having gruel, lol. There hopefully would be large dancing gummy bears in my reality, too.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you hold a mirror to your chest (facing out) and stand I front of another mirror....then you see yourself in the mirror, and then in another mirror, and another, and another....

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you hold a mirror to your chest (facing out) and stand I front of another mirror....then you see yourself in the mirror, and then in another mirror, and another, and another....

Both of the above quotes are a perfect example of why I LOVE THIS FORUM so MUCH! You never know what's going to happened but I know I will always be smiling or laughing after posting! It reminds me of Sunday dinners from my teens to when we lost our mom, every weekend!
AQ - that's the best description of that kind of dreaming I could ever think of! Glad you did!

M Teresa

Last edited:

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Diane,I be tried to inbox you, bit your messages are full :-( , drop me a line when you can receive a pm.

Kindest regards

Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

Reaction score
I had a dream that I found Herbie the love bug in a junkyard and I restored him to original condition with the 53's and everything still on and I won $2500 in a street race in a stock bug aka Herbie :) the idiots that raced me couldn't believe it was the stock 40hp engine. And it was all thanks to Herbie that I got a new Marshall guitar amp in the dream. I may still have Herbie in my garage in the dream. I hope the next time I can sleep I can maintain Herbie and then we can win some more money. Herbie is awesome! If I ever had another car to compliment him it would be Christine. She is a lover.

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

Most reactions

Latest posts