What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What COULD that mean?!? So eager to know!

GCID: princesssuzabella

The message has been there for hours. I understand the meaning is, we can for example hunt for both the Emerald and the Jade at the same time.
Marc will give us the combo of that ;)

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The message has been there for hours. I understand the meaning is, we can for example hunt for both the Emerald and the Jade at the same time.

First time I saw that, have been logging in every hour since 5 (4,5 hrs ago).. Crap, I thought something happened!

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am excited about getting to breed this new Jade Dragon. The island and the cave are empty while I am waiting for the combination news.

Collecting a bunch of food so the particular dragons can be upgraded to higher levels.

:)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I wonder if its the same combo as emerald? Just a thought!!! No one has listed the winning combo anywhere.

:D diz diz dizzy

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wonder if its the same combo as emerald? Just a thought!!! No one has listed the winning combo anywhere.

:D diz diz dizzy

I think if that was the combo it would have been discovered by now. I think we can't breed it yet.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone. There is great excitement over the new Jade dragon but I am in need of some magic dust. I am still hoping for my first emerald and I am not giving up until I have one or I run out of time. How many attempts does it take before you start getting very frustrated? I have had 43 fails so far and half of the month has passed. Please wizards I am only asking for one. I can wait until next year for a display egg.

Jonew Don't get despondent, it was like that for me last month so I know your frustration, just keep trying. Maybe up the lvl from say 15 to 16, I think that's when I got mine. Sending you some magic hoping it helps ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

opal83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any tips on getting a emerald? I tried lichen and crystal and vice versa.. And just got 39 hours! And the emerald isn't that long to breed!

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this the same update that brought us the jade dragon? I updated a day or two ago.. Or it's it a whole new update? What is it for? I don't see one...

Also is there still no combo for jade? This one seems to be a little harder than the regular gems I usually read about a combo on the first day! I'm not a good guesser so I'm gonna leave that for the experts and keep trying for platinum while I work

GCID: poncho.tinoco

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
poncho.tinoco said:
Is this the same update that brought us the jade dragon? I updated a day or two ago.. Or it's it a whole new update? What is it for? I don't see one...

Also is there still no combo for jade? This one seems to be a little harder than the regular gems I usually read about a combo on the first day! I'm not a good guesser so I'm gonna leave that for the experts and keep trying for platinum while I work

GCID: poncho.tinoco

I believe those who are seeing an app update are those who have not update their DV last May15, the current version still 1.15.1, only for bug fix. The Jade dragon is just a server update, does not required app update.

Still no combo confirm for Jade dragon. ( ˃⁔̑˂ ू)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts