What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Gina Brown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
Which one, Gina? And what did u use?

GCID: princesssuzabella

I used Cactus n Mine. Sorry think I misread time will have to wait n see what pops out (what the egg looks like

P S. Sorry with all the fails it turned out to be steel. Just 12min short of Apolyse :(

GC Bunny_Bunny2

Last edited:

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sabahe78 said:
Yes every dragon ever is back to breed, Love, Sakura, Gems, Leap Year. I can not even begin to say how much it sucks that I have. 48 hour in the island an a 10hr in the cave.... I hope they stick around for a while.

I read the date on the pop up, but forgot!! Anyone?

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Check kryp2n8's wonderful breeding yodeling thread. It tells all the combos!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Does it tell prior gemstone?

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
oldsmol said:
Woke up tonight and felt I had to check the DV. A lot of things had happened during my night hours. A new dragon had arrived.
I am a bit confused, but I think I got one on my first try - Lichen and Magnet(?). The other - on the island- after three short fails ....
Is it this easy, or have I been extreamly successfull as a member of the Complayning Club ;). ?

Now I going to the market to by a habitat .... Woho ..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Awesome work, Oldsmol. So excited for you.

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
Does it tell prior gemstone?

Yes it does. It's all on the first page. The All in One Breeding Guide.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I was trying for apocalypse dragon, I did ash + steel got 23hrs in upgraded island. What is it?

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
So I was trying for apocalypse dragon, I did ash + steel got 23hrs in upgraded island. What is it?

I believe it's a blue moon

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I believe it's a blue moon

All these dragons back are gunna make it a lot harder to get the ones I actually need......

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
All these dragons back are gunna make it a lot harder to get the ones I actually need......

I agree. I've been trying to figure out the best combos to use to get the most successes and the least fails, but I'm starting to think that I may just stick with a specific combo for each of my needed dragons. I have enough gems to buy the two loves and one clover so I am going to focus on the apocalypse, leap year, and equinox. I'm using mine/cactus in my island and I'm going to use blazing/litchen for leap year or equinox.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OMG! Is this what I think it is?! Mine/cactus

Attachments

• image-1463308476.jpg
    image-1463308476.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 160

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I love all these great new things backflip is coming up with! I got a chance to get a second love and a second bone :) I had been saving up gems so I bought them since I had almost 500! I wanna focus on getting a second leap year and two of the gem dragon egg pedestals ! Unfortunately my phone deleted all my bookmarks for some reason, including the breeding sandbox :/ to make matters worse, it won't even load the page! :( on the bright side I have this great forum to read and follow :) I'm sure Ill find the answers I need by looking thru that breeding thread that I saw thanks to this krptn8 dude :) very helpful!!

Oh ad has anyone noticed the upgrade to the rainbow habitat!? I don't know what the capacity of dragons or cash is because I upgraded them all! I think that was a mistake tho because now ill have to breed a bunch more rainbows to fill them up! & it cost 10 million for each habitat!!

Any way ill be redecorating every single one of my islands since there's so much more room now! I think ill make that my new years reaolution :) I love how backflip listens to their players! They know how to keep us happy :)

Anyway I went off writing too much already I hope everyone enjoys all these great gifts backflip has already given us! I'm not even excited about the "possibility of a gift" they mentioned a few weeks back anymore ! This is already more than enough I don't know what else they can do at this point besides new dragons!

Okay I'll stop writing now lol happy holidays everyone! Be safe and Enjoy your friends, family and dragons!! :)

GCID: poncho.tinoco

Most reactions

Latest posts