What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ashpoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi jonew...took up your suggestion and downloaded dragonvale. Am a little lost at the moment but hope to get the hang of it soon.

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Just got back from a very hectic schedule today. and now i see it is even more busier in Dragonvale with all the limited dragons and decorations back. :D

I just added all the combo for limited dragons with less fail time.
http://www.ipadforums.net/dragonvale-forum/96152-all-one-breeding-guide.html

I suggest to breed first the ultra-rare dragons like Leap Year, Paper, Apocalypse, BlueMoon. other limited dragons are likely to come back next year. Panlong is also ultra-rare, it only comes back every 12 years but it is still available until February 2013.

Don't forget to buy limited decorations as well ;)

Thank you for all your work! :)

GCID: princesssuzabella

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
I agree and I'm so happy cos I have a Leap year on its way with Firefly and Seaweed 1st try. Ooh yes!!!! I was fretting over a 48 hr in my EBC hoping its a Rainbow

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Thanks for mentioning lucky combo! Congrats!

GCID: princesssuzabella

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gina Brown said:
Got the new dragon on 1st try :). Never had that happen. They making this dragon easy to breed?

Good luck to everyone trying to get one :)

GC Bunny_Bunny2

Well done Gina. It is about time you had some luck.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ashpoo said:
Hi jonew...took up your suggestion and downloaded dragonvale. Am a little lost at the moment but hope to get the hang of it soon.

Welcome

Everyone is really helpful here.

Once you are into the game search the Internet for the DV sandbox as it has lots of invaluable help on breeding dragons.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So now that the leap year is in the market again, does that mean if I breed leap year and rainbow I could get a leap year dragon?

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
So now that the leap year is in the market again, does that mean if I breed leap year and rainbow I could get a leap year dragon?

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

I hear it's a small chance, but it is possible. What did you use to get your leap year?

Lissa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Is there anybody who remember which i sthe best combo for Love dragon?

Most reactions

Latest posts