What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Not the prettiest dragon :D

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Yeah, I agree. I still think take away the horns/ears and web like feet and it looks like a flying possum;)

By the way Marie, I sent you a gift and I am dying to know what you got? Was it just a gem or something else. I was wondering if it would bring snow to your islands, but that didn't happen. Can't even see Santa!

:D diz diz dizzy

Last edited:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3897617931.jpg

My gold babies - all named after Australian Olympic Gold Swimmers - past and present

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Yeah, I agree. I still think take away the horns/ears and web like feet and it looks like a flying possum;)

By the way Marie, I sent you a gift and I am dying to know what you got? Was it just a gem or something else. I was wondering if it would bring snow to your islands, but that didn't happen. Can't even see Santa!

What gift? Is that the "surprise holiday gift" from the latest update? How to send gift? I have not updated mine yet.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
What gift? Is that the "surprise holiday gift" from the latest update? How to send gift? I have not updated mine yet.

I assume Diz based that on the description of the latest update, but the only thing to gift your friends are gems as far as I know.

Last edited:

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I just realized I only have one bone dragon :(. I could've sworn I bred three!! But I don't een have the egg on display!! I must've skipped it when I got excited about the ghost dragon.

This really sucks! I hope this surprise gift somehow allows me to obtain one!

GCID: poncho.tinoco

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
I assume Diz based that on the description of the latest update, but the only thing to gift your friends are gems as far as I know.

Yeah, I guess that's how it is going to be for now. But, with the wizard and his wonderful imagination - and his magic wand, you just never know what he will come up with next!;) we love you guys at backflip - you keep us guessing - well, most of the time.

Could there be a hidden dragon in the market??? Nar, guess not! You guys would have discovered it by now. Breed on, as Brooklyn would say. And, keep a look out for the wizard and that magic wand of his!...that's my saying!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Thanks Di, I am impressed with your Olympus Village and have started one too, it makes so much sense to have higher earning habi's that can sit for hours (when you are too busy to play) still earning coins for us. A huge Congrats on your 2 Billion, I am just short on my first but getting there a lot faster now.

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

I'm going to have to swing by to see diz's Olympic village. I love that idea, never would have thought of it!

GCID: princesssuzabella

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hannah_Vibbert said:
After well over 30 failed attempts to get the lunar eclipse dragon i decided to try ghost/air (as that has been popular lately) I FINALLY have one in my EBI! First try!! That was immediately followed with my display egg for the November gemstone dragon!! The wizards have graced me tonight!!

Wow! That's awesome, Hannah!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I noticed that - its all about strategic play. It's amazing how quickly you can get there when you have a lot of high earning habitats. It's especially nice in the morning when I wake up and collect the coins - all I hear is chu ching!

Don't you just LOVE the sound of those coins being added to the coffers?! Yeah!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:

Where's this "gift" thing you refer to found?

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
poncho.tinoco said:
Wow I just realized I only have one bone dragon :(. I could've sworn I bred three!! But I don't een have the egg on display!! I must've skipped it when I got excited about the ghost dragon.

This really sucks! I hope this surprise gift somehow allows me to obtain one!

GCID: poncho.tinoco

I hope as soon as someone figures out what this cryptic gift is that they shout it out to the rest of us crazy DV addicts!! I'm so curious!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
Where's this "gift" thing you refer to found?

The new update referred to the 'possibility' of being able to send a special gift - all in the spirit of Christmas I'm thinking. How awesome would it be if on Christmas Eve we could choose friends from our list and send them a gift of a dragon? I would be really excited about that - giving a receiving dragons - a-w-e-s-o-m-e

Most reactions

Latest posts