What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got one, I got one!!!! Woooohoooo! :-D

Oh, i have a metal boost for my metal habitats.. So cannot really help you there. But I know Marc is the guy for you! He certainly knows the answer.

julep5307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
i got one, i got one!!!! Woooohoooo! :-d

oh, i have a metal boost for my metal habitats.. So cannot really help you there. But i know marc is the guy for you! He certainly knows the answer.

congrats!!!

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:

Oh, i have a metal boost for my metal habitats.. So cannot really help you there. But I know Marc is the guy for you! He certainly knows the answer.

Me too!! Woot! I cannot tell you how much of a relief that is! It feels amazing! Now I can work on getting the dragons I still don't have :D

~ Aeriyauna

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LSnake said:
What's the best boost(s) for the Malachite dragon in the Metal habitat?

I think no boosts at all, because plant and metal are opposits

GCid: raephu

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah! I was able to breed my first opal on the second day! It won't hatch till tomorrow but its a bit of a relief! Now I need to work on the display.. I wasn't able to get my sapphire display... Nd today while trying for that second display I accidentally put lava and rain in my cave lol I guess I'm still thinking I that sapphire

GCID: poncho.tinoco

LSnake

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Congrats on your new baby Opal dragon!!! And, Thank you for the info, my Metal Boost is putting my Malachite into negative, not really sure why, lol. Hopefully Marc can help me out! :)

LSnake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think no boosts at all, because plant and metal are opposits

GCid: raephu

Thank you, it's better than my negative, but still not positive, he's just neutral without ay boosts.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LSnake said:
Congrats on your new baby Opal dragon!!! And, Thank you for the info, my Metal Boost is putting my Malachite into negative, not really sure why, lol. Hopefully Marc can help me out! :)

Yes Raephu is right, there is no boost for all Opposite Element Dragon, Malachite has metal and plant elements, they are contradicting each other, if you put metal boost it will have negative effect to its plant element and if you put plant boost it will have negative effect to its metal element.
That is also why Opposite Dragon can not bred directly with two of its basic element, it should be one basic and one hybrid. So it's better with no boost, but of course you want to have your other metal dragons to have boost, so you just have to sacrifice your Malachite dragon than many

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nemesis1o2o said:
I keep getting fog, I sold 6

Because the outcome is only either For or Rain, but higher probability for Fog.

So use Air+Mud, so the fail is not always 8hrs. You'll get 2hrs, 6hrs and 8hrs. You can also get Sandstorm from this combo

Most reactions

Latest posts