What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Awh thanks everyone your all sooo kind!!!

Game Center ID is Aeriyauna ;) I will gift back as I can too!

There is no expectation of that, we just want you to have gems in reserve so that you can use them for your sapphire baby. Happy breeding, we are all with you on this one!

:D diz diz dizzy

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gina Brown said:
Been playing a long time n just recently discovered this forum. Missed the Equinox dragon but got a second Seasonal. Upgraded my cave too. Missing a couple of dragons but not stressing too much :(. Anyways glad I found forum.

Welcome to THE Best Forum...ever! Great to have you here. Love your avatar too. Need advice, ask away...need support, you will get that too! You are now a part of a great DV family, with die hard, passionate players. Again, a huge welcome.

Gina Brown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Welcome to THE Best Forum...ever! Great to have you here. Love your avatar too. Need advice, ask away...need support, you will get that too! You are now a part of a great DV family, with die hard, passionate players. Again, a huge welcome.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have seen some awesome places.
GC Bunny_Bunny2

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Hey all our friends out here on the forum. Aeriyauna is still trying for sapphire and only has one gem left. I for one will be sending a gem! How about you? I know they won't ask for it, but they really need our help. Could you put aeriyauna on the top of your list for sending a gem? With only 2 plus days to go (whatever part of the world you live in) lets show our support - that's what families do! Are you in?

I'm in too!

GC-id: raephu

suarezjenl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gina Brown said:
Been playing a long time n just recently discovered this forum. Missed the Equinox dragon but got a second Seasonal. Upgraded my cave too. Missing a couple of dragons but not stressing too much :(. Anyways glad I found forum.

Welcome! This is a great group, very informative and supportive. :)

suarezjenl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
There is no expectation of that, we just want you to have gems in reserve so that you can use them for your sapphire baby. Happy breeding, we are all with you on this one!

Agree. Just want to help :)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gina Brown said:
Sapphire

What is the best combo for this dragon?

There is only one combo - mountain and rain. Only two days left to get it, as it will be replaced by the next gemstone dragon, opal, on October 1st.

Make each day count. GCID: Lady Redwolf

Gina Brown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
There is only one combo - mountain and rain. Only two days left to get it, as it will be replaced by the next gemstone dragon, opal, on October 1st.

Thank you, same one suggested for paper. Nothing beats a failure but a try lol

Bjj27

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Welcome!

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gina Brown said:
Thank you, same one suggested for paper. Nothing beats a failure but a try lol

You're welcome, but that combo wouldn't have worked for paper. Paper needed fire, plant, cold and earth. The sapphire combo has cold, earth, water and air.
Good luck getting the sapphire...she's cute and pretty, not to mention sleepy :)

Gina Brown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
You're welcome, but that combo wouldn't have worked for paper. Paper needed fire, plant, cold and earth. The sapphire combo has cold, earth, water and air.
Good luck getting the sapphire...she's cute and pretty, not to mention sleepy :)

Thanks Aries, so dumb that I forgot the basics :)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gina Brown said:
Thanks Aries, so dumb that I forgot the basics :)

No! It was a little confusing...both called for mountain. Paper used flower whereas the sapphire needs rain. This game takes a lot of brainpower. I've put in the totally wrong combos before and then got mad at the results. Then I'd smack for forehead and roll my eyes. It seems to be a frequent occurrence in the early morning hours ;)

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Hey all our friends out here on the forum. Aeriyauna is still trying for sapphire and only has one gem left. I for one will be sending a gem! How about you? I know they won't ask for it, but they really need our help. Could you put aeriyauna on the top of your list for sending a gem? With only 2 plus days to go (whatever part of the world you live in) lets show our support - that's what families do! Are you in?

Hi everyone I don't post on here much, but I do read every single post & it would be my pleasure to help out aeriyuana! I'll send you a request right now & a gem as soon as I have them later on! I usually buy gems when I'm feeling desperate as I am a die hard fan of dragonvale! I've been playing since February & even tho I always said I would never spend real money on a game, BFS definitely has done a great job on having me addicted lol I've spent a good $100 but they sure are well worth it with such a great game & always adding something new to keep me coming back! I do look forward to keep on playing for years to come.. ( hopefully they keep me satisfied, I do have high standards lol but they never fail to surprise me!) happy breeding everybody & I hope you all get your wishes granted by the great wizards !!

Most reactions