What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Last Call for Firework Dragon! Who does not have it should get it now! :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

Lol I think many have an over abundance haha

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Astarly Dana said:
Well you can do what I do, when I see someone posting something i would like to keep as a reference I just take a screenshot and when I need it I just go to the pic gallery to see my screenshot with the info I needed :3

_@ö Snail crossing~ Do not step on it D:

I like that idea ;)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
Is there a way to mark this page to refer back to it? That's awesome information! I don't know how you can keep that info in ur head! I have trouble understanding it, never mind remembering it! Lol! And I don't consider myself to be a dumb person! (maybe I should reconsider! Lol)

GCID: princesssuzabella

Ur definitely NOT dumb! Just new, with time all shall seem easy n you too will b helping others :D

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Originally Posted by peppiegal

Opposite dragons are the ones that have opposing elements in them. There is
Plant/metal: malachite and ?
Fire/cold: frostfire and blue fire
Earth/air: dodo and sandstorm
Lightning/water: current and plasma
You cannot breed those dragons by selecting 2 pure dragons(ones that have only 1 element) you have to breed a pure with a hybrid. Whatever element shows up first in the bio sheet is the pure element you need. For example the malachite has metal first and plant second so you have to breed a metal dragon with a plant hybrid or a frostfire is breed by selecting a cold dragon to breed with a fire hybrid. These dragons can be extremely tantalizing and difficult to get.
The counterpart dragons or uncommon dragons are dragons that we're not included in the original game or included with a new element update. They were dragons that are permanent but were added at a different time. Example: the steel dragon is the counterpart to the original mine dragon. The pollen dragon is the counterpart to the willow dragon.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS ~*Ashley*~

Good explanation. but remember not all counterpart dragon were not included in the original release of the game, poison/flower, seaweed/swamp, crystal/quake, tree/moss, firefly/scorch are all part of original game. to simplify:

Counterpart dragons are the alternate result when two basic elements were breed.

Opposite dragons are dragons that can not be breed by two basic elements: fire/cold, water/lightning, air/earth, metal/plant.

SCREEN SHOTS DONE info that I must keep !!!!
thank you both;)

Edit:
I tired ("") you both but I guess it did it wrong

Last edited:

okcdebbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a Gold!! So excited. Need to level up before I can give her a place to live, But I got a GOLD!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Natykm said:
Ur definitely NOT dumb! Just new, with time all shall seem easy n you too will b helping others :D

Awwww, ur so kind. Thx! I will try!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
okcdebbie said:
I got a Gold!! So excited. Need to level up before I can give her a place to live, But I got a GOLD!

Congrats!! I don't know the feeling yet! Good job!

Sabahe78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know which combo has the least possible outcomes 1 of which is a Ruby? My next goal is a gem dragon which I've had no luck with.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
okcdebbie said:

Congrats! :D many have same situation as yours. :) what they did is sell the less valuable habitat for them or if you're near to level up just wait. While waiting you rearrange your park and find place for the treasure habitat, it's the same size as large earth habitat. ;)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sabahe78 said:
Anyone know which combo has the least possible outcomes 1 of which is a Ruby? My next goal is a gem dragon which I've had no luck with.

Too bad there's only one combo for ruby, so it's always scorch+chrome or vise versa

Sabahe78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Too bad there's only one combo for ruby, so it's always scorch+chrome or vise versa

That's what I was afraid of, guess I'll have to devote all the rest of July to Ruby. Hope Gold is here to stay.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sabahe78 said:
That's what I was afraid of, guess I'll have to devote all the rest of July to Ruby. Hope Gold is here to stay.

Yeah Gold is here to stay. and you can also get Gold from that combo because of the fire and metal element present.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes got my slag!

image-596077346.jpg

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okcdebbie said:

Yay !!! Congrats n I know what u mean my gold is in the cave bc no room until I level up :)

Most reactions