What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emerald Eric said:
So what are the most successful combos for Gold so far? I have tried Fire and Metal a bunch of times cause there are only 3 outcomes but have had no luck yet...

Brass and Flower give the shortest waiting time for failes, but Gold is anyway very challenging...

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at cool pic that i made on dv. And i finally got my own ruby dragon

Attachments

• image-3484242747.jpg
    image-3484242747.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2292015275.jpg
    image-2292015275.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image-1972631550.jpg
    image-1972631550.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 92
  • image-1146253463.jpg
    image-1146253463.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image-2841527453.jpg
    image-2841527453.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 87

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
Was there any decoration that came with the gold dragon? I cant check bc I left my ipod at home and im kinda a lil drunk. Im soberering up after like 5hrs of drinking. But I was jw if there was any decorations that came out with the gold dragon. Like a flag for the gold dragon symbol or what?

Lol, I was drunk at that time last night too. It was a fun night.
It's confirmed that my 48 hours from chrome scorch is a gold

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Loving the new upgrade on epic breeding - well worth the investment of 225 gems - shorter breedings times are heaven. Next goal - work towards the upgrade for the normal breeding cave. Sure makes a huge difference, especially with dragons that have higher breeding times:cool:

Yeah it's really worth the investment, you'll save time and gems if you're a player that usually speed up with gems... Like me! :D you'll have break even in no time. I just speed up incubating my 2 Gold, now they are breeding to make another Gold. ;)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Just got my 2nd Ruby, think I'll display the egg......

GC ID: mari3c

Congrats! Yeah it's cool to make it a display. 8)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Natykm said:
I was undecided so I just hatched her n said to myself I'll just try again ;)

For Gemstone dragon i always put the 2nd on display, you never know if you'll still get the 3rd.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Lol, I was drunk at that time last night too. It was a fun night.
It's confirmed that my 48 hours from chrome scorch is a gold

Looks like more people there getting Gold from scorch and chrome than any combo. :) congrats! hope the next rare you'll get is your ruby. ;)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
retseok06 said:
What's the best combo to get pan long? Thanks! GC ID:sandyk303

Two of my friends just got their panlong recently with mud+blazing. I think this is most successful combo. But you can also try mud+firework and fog+lava

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Just got my 2nd Ruby, think I'll display the egg......

GC ID: mari3c

Wow, that's awesome, a second ruby. I guess if you do decide to display rather than hatch, you can always try for a third. I know it does not sound like much, but that one guaranteed gem from each dragon comes in really handy. Sometimes it enough to get you over the line for a market purchase.

Any gem investment on market purchases is a better option than using them to speed up breeding - just my personal opinion. As I'm in for the long haul, I've decided I don't need to rush my breeding. When I have in the past, I've been disappointed with the result.

Happy saving of those gems for your next upgrade:cool:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Yeah it's really worth the investment, you'll save time and gems if you're a player that usually speed up with gems... Like me! :D you'll have break even in no time. I just speed up incubating my 2 Gold, now they are breeding to make another Gold. ;)

Glad that it's not like the gem dragons - breeding pairs you can't fail!:cool:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:

Just visited your islands and I see those 2 beautiful gold dragons breeding on your epic island...they really do look magnificent. Whoever designed them has put so much detail in them. As for me, my gold still has about 9 hours to go before it hatches. Probably would not have purchased my treasure habitat so quickly if I knew it would only take 5 hours to build. I sold off a rainbow habitat to get it, so I've missed out on a few million by changing over so early.

Last night I had close to 1 million treats, and I was saving them for the final last 3 dragons I need - all malachite to get my last 3 metal and plant shrines to gold. With no malachite in sight yet, I decided to feed my panlongs to take them to level 16. I ended up spending more on treats and I only got 4 panlong dragons to level 16. I thought the shrine grind was hard, and even though I've done the maths for the gold crowns, when you are are working towards the next level, it really is a steep climb....but it's a good feeling.:cool:

Last edited:

wiais

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good news, my Dodo are in breeding cave, 15 hrs to go. This is my first attempt, I'm so happy.
The combo I use earth + chrome ( both at lvl 10)

wiais

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mattpen29 said:
so is anyone haveing trouble with ruby? or is it relatively easy to get? cause I have gotten 6 now pretty easily.

I had tried more than 15 times, will continue try it. Any tips ? Or luck that lack of ?

Most reactions

Latest posts