What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
raephu said:
I just restyled my island, tryed again for Ruby and IT WORKED!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck to you, perhaps it helps to change somthing on the islands (even if i dont belivevit)...

Restyle ? It may takes a lot of time cuz my island is crowd enough.. But I will try

Game Center ID : Pryptonic Storm8 ID : Synchronizex

Rlinx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Woo Hoo. I am pleased to report that my winning combo of brass and current did result in a gold dragon for me. As I don't speed up with gems its been a long wait. Time to try for # 2....doing the dragonvale happy dance.

Congratulations! ;)

GC ID -$(Rlinx)$-

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loving the new upgrade on epic breeding - well worth the investment of 225 gems - shorter breedings times are heaven. Next goal - work towards the upgrade for the normal breeding cave. Sure makes a huge difference, especially with dragons that have higher breeding times:cool:

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Loving the new upgrade on epic breeding - well worth the investment of 225 gems - shorter breedings times are heaven. Next goal - work towards the upgrade for the normal breeding cave. Sure makes a huge difference, especially with dragons that have higher breeding times:cool:

That's my next target am trying to Save gems for that upgrade ;)

fejones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
That can be either rainbow or gold. Congrats!

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

It was a gold!

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:

Glad you're enjoying your investment Di, that is now on my wish list, gotta upgrade my nursery first. The extra nest would certainly be handy especially with all the long time fails like Forges n Coppers, I don't really look on them as fails cos the money comes in handy for feed when you sell them.

GC ID: mari3c

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is full of obstacles to get a Ruby dragon.. The Scorch+Chrome combo has too many posibilities, like Fireworks, Sonic, Blazing, another Chrome & Scorch, Firefly, Gold (), Magnetic, Copper, Forge, and even Rainbow.. That means we just have less than 10% precentage to get this Limited Dragon, even worse because Ruby is a rare.. That was freak me out because everybody get it so easily, yet I spent a lot of gems everyday to speed up the breeding until this time.. Firework must be removed soon because it is gettin my way a lot to get Ruby

Game Center ID : Pryptonic Storm8 ID : Synchronizex

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Just got my 2nd Ruby, think I'll display the egg......

I was undecided so I just hatched her n said to myself I'll just try again ;)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Glad you're enjoying your investment Di, that is now on my wish list, gotta upgrade my nursery first. The extra nest would certainly be handy especially with all the long time fails like Forges n Coppers, I don't really look on them as fails cos the money comes in handy for feed when you sell them.

It's on our both wish list

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saerwenriel said:
I finally got my gold and my ruby. Now for rainbow. And to sell all these fireworks

Remember though b4 u sell them if that u have ur shrines air n fire with the full amount ;)

Emerald Eric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what are the most successful combos for Gold so far? I have tried Fire and Metal a bunch of times cause there are only 3 outcomes but have had no luck yet...

Most reactions

Latest posts