What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wait is finally over. After reading about the volcano oozing fire, and reading up on emeralds, I thought what the heck, I will purchase two of them and re-arrange one of my incomplete islands. Went for the emerald, and you wouldn't believe it - an emerald on epic with lichen 15 and crystal 15. I've tried that combo so many times on epic and now it appears when I've made a large purchase of 2 volcanoes. I know it's the luck of the draw, but, I'd like to say the volcanoes have it ( even though I know that's not really true). I think I will try for #2

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
I redownloaded it but its asking me to start from the first again!

Check your gamecenter account if you're log-in in same email and password you're using before you update your ipad. Your dragonvale will not be deleted even you update your ipad. Coz it was saved in gamecenter database not in your ipad. You can play your dragonvale in any idevice, even in your friend's device, just log-in in gamecenter using your account.

GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
The wait is finally over. After reading about the volcano oozing fire, and reading up on emeralds, I thought what the heck, I will purchase two of them and re-arrange one of my incomplete islands. Went for the emerald, and you wouldn't believe it - an emerald on epic with lichen 15 and crystal 15. I've tried that combo so many times on epic and now it appears when I've made a large purchase of 2 volcanoes. I know it's the luck of the draw, but, I'd like to say the volcanoes have it ( even though I know that's not really true). I think I will try for #2

At long last... Congrats! :D maybe when you change something in your island, the probability increase. :) after many failed attempt, i make my lichen and crystal look younger, then put it back for breeding, after 2 tries i got the emerald. :)

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
I redownloaded it but its asking me to start from the first again!

Contact bfs support and let them know. They should be able to resore it

Selenite7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Millishandra said:
You got it on your first try?

Nope. That felt like about the 100th time :p

Been trying non stop since Emerald was released, using Lichen/Crystal in both caves.
I only got 24 and 48 hours in the EBI. The breeding cave is where I finally got the Emerald. (after dozens of 6 and 14 hrs in there)
:)
Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
P_hammer said:
Not true. I have a 48 hr in there right now. Lichen/crystal. Grrrrrrrr!

I got a 48 in both my caves. I am hoping one is a rainbow but I doubt it. At least I got one good thing out of this: finally got my quake!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got a 48 in both plus I got 2 suns before in the bc...

Not quite zero. How do people with only the breeding cave get rares? I had a friend who was only level 14 and got a rainbow and a moon in her regular breeding cave.

I have been playing since the very beginning and I have about 12 rainbows all from cave

I read with the emerald combo crystal/lichen, your chances of getting a rare is very unlikely in the BC compared to breeding this combo in the EBI.

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my first emerald :D

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithSA (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
A Word of Advice:
if you already have multiple emerald dragon, putting them together in one habitat will shorten its gem counter. :) i just have to wait 15hrs now to collect my 1st 3gem from the emerald dragon. :D

Congrats to all the new emerald dragon owners. :D

Would be nice to try, but i'm already happy to have one Emerald:)! Try desperate to get a second, but it won't work and the clock is ticking...

GC id: raephu

Steffany_W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope some other gem dragons will have a higher production rates. One per week is pretty stingy considering you get on average 2 per day in the coliseum and that was easy to get, just save up some DC.

GC ID: Steffany_W

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A Word of Advice:
if you already have multiple emerald dragon, putting them together in one habitat will shorten its gem counter. :) i just have to wait 15hrs now to collect my 1st 3gem from the emerald dragon. :D

Congrats to all the new emerald dragon owners. :D

I do hope that's not the case when we put multiples of different gem breeds onthe same habitats!!!

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steffany_W said:
I hope some other gem dragons will have a higher production rates. One per week is pretty stingy considering you get on average 2 per day in the coliseum and that was easy to get, just save up some DC.

GC ID: Steffany_W

I don't think so, and if they will produce quicker i fear the things we all want will get more expensive. But if you have a full gemstone-island, it will already help a lot (48 Gems per Month for free sound not so bad, does it?)

GC-id: raephu

Most reactions

Latest posts