What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heya I new here, I had this query abt why my friends list is getting automatically consolidated, I mean had around 10 friends now it showing 2. I can't seemed to gift a gem to my regulars.

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emerald Eric said:
Is anybody else having issues with the New I-pad running slower and lagging since the new update, especially when trying to move quickly from habitat to habitat to collect coins?

Me too!

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anybody else having issues with the New I-pad running slower and lagging since the new update, especially when trying to move quickly from habitat to habitat to collect coins?
Not just the new iPad mine is a 2 and has been rather slow...

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new gem island only holds 12 dragons, so unless I count on not getting all 12 there's no sense in having multiples of each unless it's to display eggs....

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's what the gem island looks like to those who what to what it looks like

Attachments

• image-3719144095.jpg
    image-3719144095.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 2,268

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
Heya I new here, I had this query abt why my friends list is getting automatically consolidated, I mean had around 10 friends now it showing 2. I can't seemed to gift a gem to my regulars.

Hi and welcome :) if people on ur friends list havent updated their DV, they wont show up in ur lit until they do. Or vise versa. If u hvent update and they have u wont see them either. Also, u can only send a gem to an individual every 24 hours. If you find their name still greyed out after 24 hours, do a full shut down on DV and reopen. Should help :D

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
Thanks... Apparently I was the only one who hadn't updated the game.

That will happen :) i thought a friend of mine had deleted me!! But he hadnt updated yet... Oops :S any other questions, just ask away :)

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol... Same thing happened to me... But instead it was like 8 people missing! I thought they were conspiring against me.

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey just one more query for now at least..... Does it really matter how many visitors u have? I mean it can't really increase ur money rite? Every dragon has a fixed income rite?

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
Hey just one more query for now at least..... Does it really matter how many visitors u have? I mean it can't really increase ur money rite? Every dragon has a fixed income rite?

It does not matter at all. Yes each dragon has a set income, that will change the higher level it is. But visitor count does not matter.

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good because it keeps asking me to decorate my island to have more visitors and I really really suck at it.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
Good because it keeps asking me to decorate my island to have more visitors and I really really suck at it.

My average visitor count is 30' and I have really nice islands. The visitor count will go up when you switch things around, then go down again.

Last edited:

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok...thanks for the help. Dragonvale has become a sort of an obsession for me. Never thought I'd be into a game that much.

Most reactions

Latest posts