What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

whatisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got 16 hours with lightning & swamp.
Next is to try for butterfly. Don't like my chances though. Tried for about a week non-stop to get bloom and sakura before they expired and never got one. Did end up with a rainbow and sun though... Definitely ate into the time I had to try and get the others.
Still trying to get the EBI as well. Haven't been having much luck in the coluseum lately - keep getting silver...

Having absolutely no luck with getting sandstorm or blue fire either :-(

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats to eveyone on the new dragons ,I like that we have more mods on the forum it's cool to me because it shows involvement with the Dragonvale community and personnel community :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
Congrats to eveyone on the new dragons ,I like that we have more mods on the forum it's cool to me because it shows involvement with the Dragonvale community and personnel community :)

That's very nice of you to say that Brooklyn.... :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It does take time...and patience. Already sold my 3rd flower. Wish it paid more than $5,000.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
whatisk said:
Got 16 hours with lightning & swamp.
Next is to try for butterfly. Don't like my chances though. Tried for about a week non-stop to get bloom and sakura before they expired and never got one. Did end up with a rainbow and sun though... Definitely ate into the time I had to try and get the others.
Still trying to get the EBI as well. Haven't been having much luck in the coluseum lately - keep getting silver...

Having absolutely no luck with getting sandstorm or blue fire either :-(

I was lucky enough to get two of both. I am having a lot of trouble with the dodo. I just got the EBI but it's not helping

whatisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get two of both. I am having a lot of trouble with the dodo. I just got the EBI but it's not helping

I didn't have too much trouble getting a dodo. It's almost like the game knows the dragons I want the most and does it's best to deny them to me. Lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts