What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
...Flower ...again...

Lol I know that feeling. I was breeding for the dodo for 2 1/2 weeks before the new dragons came out and I STILL don't have one.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Lol I know that feeling. I was breeding for the dodo for 2 1/2 weeks before the new dragons came out and I STILL don't have one.

It certainly is a game of patience and time of course!

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Like bang your head against the railing because of another flower! Patience is a virtue right?

Lol at least its only an hour. I still don't have a quake partly because the fail is 24 hours AHG! I have bred lightning and earth about 5-7 times and don't want to do it again. Probably try for that one last

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol at least its only an hour. I still don't have a quake partly because the fail is 24 hours AHG! I have bred lightning and earth about 5-7 times and don't want to do it again. Probably try for that one last

I think I got a quake...is that the grey dragon that sits on a rock? That took a long time.....

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
I hate that alot of new dragons look exactly like the originals but different colors dodo= earth, current= water, plasma= lightning, sandstorm= Air, bluefire= fire, LYD= rainbow, clover= not an original basic breed but the flower dragon. The only ones they havent done it to yet is a cold dragon one. Nd honestly id like how the lightning dragon looks same with the plasma and the dodo id either

What about the frostfire?

Most reactions

Latest posts