What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Firefly (10) + magnetic * (10) = 12 hr breeding time.
... Possibly a butterfly dragon?

*edit: chrome

Last edited:

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
Firefly (10) + magnetic (10) = 12 hr breeding time.
... Possibly a butterfly dragon?

Don't know what it is, because you're missing an air element to be a butterfly. Let us know what you got. :)

GC id: kryp2n8

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How strange, I got a butterfly in the NBC before I got one in the EBI...
I used firefly and air. I also find it strange that while breeding for the butterfly I didn't get any air hybrid dragons just scorches and fireflies. Did anyone else have this oddity?

Last edited:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ren05 said:
How do you breed a butterfly, current and a plasma dragon ?

You can refer to the first page in our all in one breeding guide thread

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How strange, I got a butterfly in the NBC before I got one in the EBI...
I used firefly and air. I also find it strange that while breeding for the butterfly I didn't get any air hybrid dragons just scorches and fireflies. Did anyone else have this oddity?

That is fine with me as firefly and scorch are short 3 hr.s breed time to a possible 8 hr breed time. I would count yourself lucky. Congrats on getting your limited butterfly! I just got my second. :).

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know what it is, because you're missing an air element to be a butterfly. Let us know what you got. :)

My bad-- I meant chrome and not magnetic.
Firefly (10) + chrome (10) = 12 hr breed time. I will let you know if this is a butterfly dragon.

Ps: this was on the epic breeding island

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Congrats to everyone getting the new dragons, I've yet to still get one of any of them!

Thanks. I can't wait to see what the butterfly eggs look like. Just need the second one now. I wonder how long it will be available

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have anyone notice... If you look at the butterfly dragon in reverse way, it looks like dragon head... The spike on its tail is the teeth, the spot on the wings is the eye, the upper wing is the ear and the lower wing is the nose. :)

image-655474110.jpg

Most reactions