What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

okcdebbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay so I have tried sonic with firefly and sonic with scorch. Got scorches and firefly. Tried air with scorch and firefly. All of those are pulling the fire gene hard. Anyone else tried different combos?

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
okcdebbie said:
Okay so I have tried sonic with firefly and sonic with scorch. Got scorches and firefly. Tried air with scorch and firefly. All of those are pulling the fire gene hard. Anyone else tried different combos?
That is all I am getting too. How long do we have before the butterfly is gone?

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate that alot of new dragons look exactly like the originals but different colors dodo= earth, current= water, plasma= lightning, sandstorm= Air, bluefire= fire, LYD= rainbow, clover= not an original basic breed but the flower dragon. The only ones they havent done it to yet is a cold dragon one. Nd honestly id like how the lightning dragon looks same with the plasma and the dodo id either
They did cold it's Frostfire

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
Yeah I havent seen mine do that but I just realized that my current dragon is walking on land too. But that may be bc the lightning dragon in it but it looks just like the water dragon so its wierd I would think water, current, seaweed would all be dragons that stay in water with there designs

I realize now that they had to make your water/current dragons be able to go on land because of If you put a current dragon in a lightning habitat there is no water

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Theoretical high five to anyone who can guess one of my top 3 favorite dragons, and a high ten to anyone who can guess all 3, and a theoretical fist bump to whoever can guess the order !! :) hint: none are rare dragons

coleby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The butterfly dragon is pretty awesome when its fully grown. The other two new ones are kinda boring though.

Add me on gc: Colerobby123

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, finally got the Butterfly dragon using air and willow. Took 6 consecutive tries in the EBI.

Congrats to those who got one or if not, just keep trying. Good luck!

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
Yeah, finally got the Butterfly dragon using air and willow. Took 6 consecutive tries in the EBI.

Congrats to those who got one or if not, just keep trying. Good luck!

That's great! Still no new dragons for me!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
I realize now that they had to make your water/current dragons be able to go on land because of If you put a current dragon in a lightning habitat there is no water

My current dragon is flying. :)

image-983504078.jpg

GC id: kryp2n8

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
Theoretical high five to anyone who can guess one of my top 3 favorite dragons, and a high ten to anyone who can guess all 3, and a theoretical fist bump to whoever can guess the order !! :) hint: none are rare dragons

Are any limited editions?

Most reactions

Latest posts