What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
I have 3 gold, and are quite close on the rest, except the metal. When my last 2 blooms has reached 15, the hunt for metal will begin! First I think I will take until Friday, piling up food and money, and hopefully there will be an metal/plant/lightning/air hybrid released, so the hunt will be quicker and less expensive!

I have no gold but am half way to several. I'm slowing breeding Pans and for me this is most non stressful way to do it. The game is still enjoyable, well as much as it can be since I'm at a stand still. I do have all silver though.

Last edited:

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have no gold but am half way to several. I'm slowing breeding Pans and for me this is most non stressful way to do it. The game is still enjoyable, well as much as it can be since I'm at a stand still. I do have all silver though.
I love that you and the others are on the shrine grind :) I have everything in Dragonvale since I've been playing since day 1 and that's why I always say to take it slow cause I got nothing to do until updates are released :( but I will never stop playing Dragonvale. But it gives me more free time on my other apps lol

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Officially all silver as of 19 seconds ago, and now the gold grind begins. I'll take note of the exact time (and date) I finish. LOL

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KellyScott said:
Officially all silver as of 19 seconds ago, and now the gold grind begins. I'll take note of the exact time (and date) I finish. LOL

Congrats! I remember the oh my gosh I got all silver shrines finally feeling. My next thought was I'm never going to do the gold grind, I'm now half to have 4 gold shrines! Good Luck!

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:

One of the advantages with saving panlongs is that they get a lot of daily cash. I have 38 pans out, 12 earthhabs in one island with fire and water boost, and two on another island, just produce money so I can feed the ones I'm saving for the other gold-shrines. I think it's quite nice in Snalfaville for the moment, but I wouldn't complain if there where an update soon. Maybe they will release one when there are 200 000 likes on Facebook?

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KellyScott said:

Congrats!!!!

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, can anyone let me know which dragon can be breed in a short time and has a better value for DC? I am sure its a metal hybrid but which one?

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, i am onto my last panlong so that i can get four of my shrines to gold.. but i'm wondering whether to turn them to gold or wait on the 49th till the other shrines get to 49 level15s and then turn all at once to gold.. Whats your say??

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz, can anyone let me know which dragon can be breed in a short time and has a better value for DC? I am sure its a metal hybrid but which one?

Magnetic Dragon and Iron Dragon yields the most DC per hour, both incubation time is 4hrs and selling price is 1,150,000 DC, but i preferred Iron Dragon over the Magnetic Dragon, since it results in slightly more XP per hour.

GC id: kryp2n8

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Magnetic Dragon and Iron Dragon yields the most DC per hour, both incubation time is 4hrs and selling price is 1,150,000 DC, but i preferred Iron Dragon over the Magnetic Dragon, since it results in slightly more XP per hour.

GC id: kryp2n8

Thanks.. but, i'm already at Lvl 30 for so long and the XP dont matter really now till DV updates player levels.. I will stick with these 2 anyway :D

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
I'm right there with you on the Panlong shrine grind. I just reached my halfway mark. I'm doing it nice and slow, taking my time.

Me too! Kim

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

tbearsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there! Nice forum!! I do have a question, I keep hearing people rede to the level of their dragons being above a lvl 10, how does that happen?

Thanks

tbearsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! The forums has really been helpful. There is one thing I'd like to understand, I keep hearing about dragon levels above 10, how is that? How do you get them above 10?
Thanks

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tbearsgirl said:
Hi all! The forums has really been helpful. There is one thing I'd like to understand, I keep hearing about dragon levels above 10, how is that? How do you get them above 10?
Thanks

Once you get to a high enough lvl you will start getting shrines. They start out bronze and after you get 50 dragons to lvl 10, including ones you sell, you will be able to raise there levels to 15. Once you get, say, 50 lvl 15 plant dragons the shrine should turn gold and you can raise your plant dragons to lvl 20.
My question is do you have to raise both the elements for hybrid dragons before you can level them up?

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Once you get to a high enough lvl you will start getting shrines. They start out bronze and after you get 50 dragons to lvl 10, including ones you sell, you will be able to raise there levels to 15. Once you get, say, 50 lvl 15 plant dragons the shrine should turn gold and you can raise your plant dragons to lvl 20.
My question is do you have to raise both the elements for hybrid dragons before you can level them up?

You only have to have the plant shrine to silver to upgrade cactus for example.

Most reactions

Latest posts