What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Charley6138 said:
If BF doesn't want to give us more habitats, please consider "huge" habitats. We can get 3 sizes of treat farm, why not 3 size s of habitat? The ones that house 3 dragons could jump to 5, and the ones that hold 4 could jump to 6. Want to take a vote?

I really like that idea!

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
monsterGordon said:
What dragons can you make panlong dragon out of??? Specific dragons.

I got mine with blazing/mud after a few 100 tries! If this combo doesn't work, then try these..

Fog + Lava
Fog+Bone
Panlongs + Crystal
Panlongs + Love
Panlong + Plant
Mud + Blazing

Just remember BFS named them a rare dragon because they are hard to get, if you have the EBI try that as well.

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DBL86 said:
I do believe you are right

Thanks for the confirmation and picture. I've just this minute got my first Dodo egg, so was pleased to see the egg I was expecting.
I've now got at least one of everything, but will keep trying for a second Dodo and Frostfire as there's not a lot else to do at L30.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:
Thanks for the confirmation and picture. I've just this minute got my first Dodo egg, so was pleased to see the egg I was expecting.
I've now got at least one of everything, but will keep trying for a second Dodo and Frostfire as there's not a lot else to do at L30.

You can do the beloved shrine grind...I'm working on that now. I've been level 30 it seems for ages!

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
I am trying to get a blue fire dragon. I hear that a fire dragon and any cold hybrid should work. Does this include the lichen (plant/cold)? There are quick fail times but I have yet to breed a blue fire. Has anyone found this combination successful in breeding a blue fire, or should I try storm instead?

Thanks in advance!

The last Blue Fire I got was from a L12 Fire and a L10 Ice on the EBI.
Not really tried for one in a while, so can't comment on lichen, but it should work just as any other cold hybrid will eventually!

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
Can anyone who has all 6 islands tell me their max number of habitats they can have? When you click on visitors it sometimes says "more islands would allow more space for dragons" so I'm wondering if your number of islands effects habitats, I currently don't have the last island since I have no need for it until I get more habitats since 5 islands is Enough room right now.

I haven't gone to 6 islands either as if you can fit all 29 habitats on 5, why spend the huge amount of cash for no real gain!

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
monsterGordon said:
What dragons can you make panlong dragon out of??? Specific dragons.

I got all of mine from Mud and Blazing, but got so many fails!
The EBI vs cave argument was interesting as I got one more from the cave than the EBI...

Just keep trying is all I can say as some of these rares are a test of sticking with it!
Good Luck.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:

I know how you feel

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine with blazing/mud after a few 100 tries! If this combo doesn't work, then try these..

Fog + Lava
Fog+Bone
Panlongs + Crystal
Panlongs + Love
Panlong + Plant
Mud + Blazing

Just remember BFS named them a rare dragon because they are hard to get, if you have the EBI try that as well.

Could these combos possibly produce rainbow dragons too?

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charley6138 said:
If BF doesn't want to give us more habitats, please consider "huge" habitats. We can get 3 sizes of treat farm, why not 3 size s of habitat? The ones that house 3 dragons could jump to 5, and the ones that hold 4 could jump to 6. Want to take a vote?

Or as I suggested earlier, an island that fits maybe 25 dragons... But, it's a bit more fun with habitats, because you can place them where you want to have them.

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
What about frost fire + fire?

This will never work. Its been proven. Just like breeding an air and a sandstorm wont produce another sandstorm... Kinda wish it did though :(

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KellyScott said:
I'm silver with metal and now I need to save for the shrine LOL

I'm not even high enough lvl yet to have the metal shrine but I probably am already a silver with all the chromes and irons but still no dodo after a week :(

Most reactions

Latest posts