What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

whatisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got both of my blooms as well my second sun from storm and litchen both level 10. I would recommend buying the gold fountain because I think that helps attract them

Thanks again. I'll give it a go when I can and see what happens. The joys of just having the breeding cave I suppose.
By gold fountain, do you mean the Vernal Fountain? If so, I just have enough money for it...

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
whatisk said:
Thanks again. I'll give it a go when I can and see what happens. The joys of just having the breeding cave I suppose.
By gold fountain, do you mean the Vernal Fountain? If so, I just have enough money for it...

Ya I right after I bought it I got my first bloom then within 3 tries for my second

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you upgrade the hibernation cave for 50 gems, how many additional spaces do you get?

Thanks in advance!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
When you upgrade the hibernation cave for 50 gems, how many additional spaces do you get?

Thanks in advance!

Additional 25 spaces

1st upgrade= 50spaces for 50gems
2nd upgrade (max)= 100spaces for 100gems

GC id: kryp2n8

Last edited:

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got a rainbow after trying different combinations. Made it with L10 mud and L10 Blazing. The mud was a 'new' one I got during attempts at different dragons.
Now I see that April 30 is last day for bloom dragon and these won't finish breeding until the 29th. I don't have the EBI either. Hopefully I'll get lucky and a bloom before the deadline...

Congrats on your first Rainbow.. I am still to get one..
I got both my blooms from Cactus x Storm..

RichieTeee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kyle_87 said:
Hi im having really bad times trying to get a moon and rainbow dragon i have tried loads and loads of different combos with no luck any hints would be much appreciated?

It's better if you stick with one combo and repeat it. Magic breeding island helps also buy the moon and rainbow habitats, it ups your chances.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RichieTeee said:
It's better if you stick with one combo and repeat it. Magic breeding island helps also buy the moon and rainbow habitats, it ups your chances.

Okay the Epic Breeding Island does help slightly. However I'm not sure buying the Habitats help. I've breed all my rares without a habitat. They are calls rares for a reason. They are hard to breed . I have veteran players on my friends list who still don't have a rare...

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay the Epic Breeding Island does help slightly. However I'm not sure buying the Habitats help. I've breed all my rares without a habitat. They are calls rares for a reason. They are hard to breed . I have veteran players on my friends list who still don't have a rare...
I would have to say that for some reason it depends on the systems percentage at the moment of release. I'm a veteran player myself and I have all the dragons that have been released and for me it's as soon as theyre released I don't stop breeding till I get one. I believe the percentage is high during the first few days to acquire new dragons. Thats just a thought.

Steffany_W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RichieTeee said:

I got all my rares without buying a habitat first. Well actually I did have two rainbows before I got mine, only because I had leap years in there so...

GC ID: Steffany_W

Most reactions