What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

aphrael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm around just got my second Sakura still trying for my second Dodo. I'm also in grad school paper misery, DV is my sanity check.

aphrael GCID: aphrael77

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are some combinations for Sakura dragon..I keep getting 10 hours(lava dragons) or 12 and 14 hour breeds

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
What are some combinations for Sakura dragon..I keep getting 10 hours(lava dragons) or 12 and 14 hour breeds

The word is that only flower+tree will work. No other reported combos AFAIK.

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tip take your time with the shrine grind cause once you have everything in the game your stuck like me going coo coo for the latest dragons and hoping then make a massive update. So take your time so u have something to do :) Breed on!!!!
Loving Sakura

monsterGordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try steel and crystal. I just did and i says it will take 48 hours to complete. I hope its sun or moon. I already got a rainbow. I dont know if this will work for anyone else though...

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a Sakura 3rd try with a level 4 flower and level 4 tree. So its definitely doable :)

tattoo_74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What has happened??? I have been around for a while watching. What has happened to all the help that used to be here? I have never seen a question go unanswered. At least there use to be some really helpful tips on shrine work and which dragons are great for coins. Well at least there is FB.. Did this info get moved to another location on IPF? I can not seem to find any help on getting shrines to gold. Like which is the best combo of dragons to use....

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tattoo_74 said:
What has happened??? I have been around for a while watching. What has happened to all the help that used to be here? I have never seen a question go unanswered. At least there use to be some really helpful tips on shrine work and which dragons are great for coins. Well at least there is FB.. Did this info get moved to another location on IPF? I can not seem to find any help on getting shrines to gold. Like which is the best combo of dragons to use....

No alot of ppl have just stopped posting on here for some reason but if anything. Let me know what u have for your shrines so far and i can look at it later tonight when i have the chance and get back to u.

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Strategies for gettin shrines to gold mid game are very unique based on your own circumstances and where you are at right now in terms of what dragons you have. Since this is your first post, I would suggest that is why you haven't found the help you are looking for. Skater boy pointed out you would need to provide information to get information. Since every player breeds to their own inventories, there is no direct, pat answer route to gold. ;)

Most reactions