What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ROHDE81 said:
Hi. I'm very new to DV! Love it! So I have a question. I did not realize the clover dragon is not available still and tried for it with a moss on the left and flower on the right. My incubation time turned out to be 12 hours, so I know it is not a clover since that should be 7. So does anyone know what I might be getting??? Thanks :)

Welcome to our forum! I'm going to go with moss.

FrizzleChicken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newbie here! Loving Dragonvale very much. Am level 16 so still a "newbie" but am slowly breeding all the different dragons. This forum has been so helpful so I finally registered. :eek: Thanks to the posts here, I lucked out and got a Sakura on my first try with Tree + Flower in the EBI.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ROHDE81 said:
Hi. I'm very new to DV! Love it! So I have a question. I did not realize the clover dragon is not available still and tried for it with a moss on the left and flower on the right. My incubation time turned out to be 12 hours, so I know it is not a clover since that should be 7. So does anyone know what I might be getting??? Thanks :)

It's a moss

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matrit said:
Hello what is best combo for dodo and sakura??

Dodo is chrome and earth if you have the metal dragons. This combo is best as the failures sell for good coin. Other combos are earth with blazing or fog.

Sakura is 25% guarenteed with flower and tree on the epic breeding island :D

Good luck!!

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newbie here! Loving Dragonvale very much. Am level 16 so still a "newbie" but am slowly breeding all the different dragons. This forum has been so helpful so I finally registered. :eek: Thanks to the posts here, I lucked out and got a Sakura on my first try with Tree + Flower in the EBI.
Welcome. I like your chicken.

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome. Yes this is a fun game. Very addictive :)

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am I right if I say to get a Sakura dragon you've got to do flower and earth?

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flower and tree gives u the best chance, Tonks.

Frizzle I posted for u in he chat thread

Most reactions

Latest posts