What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marleene8 said:
I breed a grass with a storm dragon and it says the time is 48 hours. What dragon is it?

If you mean plant and storm, I received a moon dragon from that combo, hope you get what you were hunting for :)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was asked earlier what is the best way to play DV, so my answer and tip for the day is however you want. Some people play mainly for decorating their island, others its all about the chase for the dragons, being the first to have the new one, others it's the shrine grind. Play it the way you want too!

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
I was asked earlier what is the best way to play DV, so my answer and tip for the day is however you want. Some people play mainly for decorating their island, others its all about the chase for the dragons, being the first to have the new one, others it's the shrine grind. Play it the way you want too!

I play it just to try and get 2 of each dragon out on the islands (which id have enough habitats to do that)

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all it's been a while, still without my pad :(
My hubby wants to know how much to level up his dragons, I have gone through alot of the thread but can't find the info from Fletch I thought it was. Would someone who knows where it is be nice enou to post me the link... I know terribly lazy of me, sorry and thanks.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-1247162157.jpg

That baby looks smaller than it does normally at lvl20!!!!

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I might be wrong but I think the selling price for the metal dragon and the metal hybrids were lowered.

Most reactions