What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Faellen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
There was a new update this week to fix bugs, have you installed that? If not and you have tried restarting and everything, then I would contact BFS..

Yeah have already done the update :/ was hoping it would fix it. At the moment it just seems to be them two goals. All my other goals are going through as normal. Like hatching new dragons ect. I can live with it if it's just those two goals but if it continues, then yeah I'll have to contact BFS. Thanks :)

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick question before you go, when the level cap was lifted last time did you get credited with the xp you had earned while stuck on level 20? The update came the day after I reached 20 so I didn't have to think about it but this tine around I have been on 30 for a while.
Ugh finally got a quick break to check out DV and the forum: Dodo chrome + mud
Steel cold + metal
Ursa3000 some people did not get credited but I was lucky and did get the credit and that same day I was at 29 1/2 while others were on lvl 25

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KellyScott said:
Question s
When can your sun moon leap year rainbow etc go past level 10?

They can't as of yet but I live in hope they will make shrines for these dragons at some point in the game x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
K so i just woke up nd sas this stuff. So we have two new dragons? Steel and dodo? Nd steel is metal and cold while the dodo one is chrome and earth?
Is that info correct

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tanaco said:
I believe it's 16 hours

Okay. Thanks. Do u know any specific combo ppl have been using to get it??? Bc I managed to get my steel dragons I have one in my hatchery and one in my EBI

Supposedly chrome and earth

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
Dodo dragon? I dont see one in the market, how do you get it?

It's a secret dragon. It's 16hr breed and some ppl have gotten it with a chrome dragon and an earth breed. But I've been trying and nothing I wanna no what ones they used exactly to get it

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If dodo is 16hr breeding time I just got on first try with left lvl10 chrome and right lvl10 earth

Most reactions

Latest posts