What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

TonyaJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz, Happy news!! Out of frustation and a thought to myself as the last try for Bloom, i tried switching Cactus/Storm and tried Storm13 x Cactus11 in the EBI.. Boom, my first 13 Hr breeding.. With happiness filled in my heart and my mind thinking about "speeding the breeding" to get a second 13 Hr selfishly, i used 13 gems to speed up the breeding and try the same combo again.. Boooom, second 13Hr on the EBI with the same combo :)
Now, to continue for the Rainbow Hunt and the Shrine grind..

Congratulations :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh updates for the iPad zoom but not for the iPhone zoom I'm gonna have to start sending emails I love wen I used to be able to fully zoom out it made everything easier

demigod911

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
Guessing game it is then, hmmmmmmm let's go with sun , could be a rainbow though they've been popping up left and right but I'll stick with the sun guess.

Bet it's rainbow

monsterGordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys i am a level 20(i think) i play daily and give gems to those who send me gems. Please add me my GC name is deadman5433

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I set up the panlong coin factory. Which is 11 earth habitats filled with level 15 panlongs. The habitats feel up in an hour so I have to check it often. All my other habitats are rainbow habitats with either rainbow or leap year dragons. Then I breed magnetic and iron dragons for cash. It earns enough to feed 3 or more dragons to level 15 a day. Fletch use to figure out everyone's shrines for them but I'm sure if you give us the number of dragons you have at level 15, we could help you figure it out.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A_Brittany said:
Well I set up the panlong coin factory. Which is 11 earth habitats filled with level 15 panlongs. The habitats feel up in an hour so I have to check it often. All my other habitats are rainbow habitats with either rainbow or leap year dragons. Then I breed magnetic and iron dragons for cash. It earns enough to feed 3 or more dragons to level 15 a day. Fletch use to figure out everyone's shrines for them but I'm sure if you give us the number of dragons you have at level 15, we could help you figure it out.

Thanks! I don't think Im ready to go for the gold yet, although with all the new multi element dragons it does seem more attainable and realistic.

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My problem is I can't bring myself to get rid of enough other habs in order to build so many earth ones for a coin factory. Maybe in a couple levels.

And boo for bug fix update. Although bugs are good to fix.

gtsk8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
Hi Skaala,
Have you tried reindeer + storm? Three of us got lucky with this combo. Good luck, hope you get them.

I am now breeding 30 Blooms for my shrines and really enjoying it. They are so pretty.

I got both of my blooms with reindeer and storm. I am one of those players for which the hot combos tend to work well.

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My problem is I can't bring myself to get rid of enough other habs in order to build so many earth ones for a coin factory. Maybe in a couple levels.

And boo for bug fix update. Although bugs are good to fix.

It took me a few weeks to talk myself into doing it lol. I can't wait till I can pull all of my dragons out of the hibernation cave ad redecorate my islands.

gabriela299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:
So let's see if we can get some DV chatter happening....

What is the one thing you wish you knew when your started playing DV? Here's mine.. When I first started to island hop on my friends islands, I came across the party hats, not knowing what they were, I never tapped them for a long time, until I saw someone on here talking about them and realized they were free instant money, who doesn't love free no strings attached money...All that free Dragon money lost....

Who's next?

Happy Breeding
Brandy

I would of love to know that the bone dragon was only seasonal! I was able to get only one :-(

Most reactions

Latest posts