What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lady_Zeresh said:
Ok, I FINALLY got the iPad Forums to work on the iPad. LOL. You would think I were a total nube or something...which I am not. *shakes head at self*.

I've still been trying, to the point of sheer madness to get the Bloom dragon. Have tried all combos I've heard of:

Storm & Plant or Lichen
Lichen & Lightning
Reindeer & Lightning
Cactus & Cold

And gotten TWO 48-hour draggies But NO Bloom. First question: how long do I have? Second question: are there any other combos TOO try???

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Did you try lichen/storm in that order? I got a total of five by that combo. :)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When u click on them you will get dragon cash :) like a gift for visiting others islands. The amount depends on what level you are on. Ive accepted your request too :D did u see the reindeer dragons?

Your pms are full...

Bossfanca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry I offended so many of you with my comment -- of course being new, it was presumptuous of me to make such a determination whe I have no clue about the development and evolution of this group. Mea culpa.

And on a DV note - we got out 2nd bloom and a sun dragon! I also wanted to report on my metal Dragon in the coliseum - the event ended with no glitches. Have a great Easter and Happy Passover!

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
snowy91 said:
Thankfully I've only just started but it's still a pain havng to do the introduction bits again!!!

But this time you can hold on to the gems you get in the beginning!!

Is there any "hidden" dragons when the bloom came? I have 2, so now I don't have to hunt for them any more.. I have fire goldshrine, and soon earth and water. When I have finished them, I will collect the bloom, if I have all three boost for it, they are quite good moneywise....

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
snowy91 said:
I've just updated dragons vale and it's re-set the whole game!
Is there any way of retrieving my lost data?

Email backflip support. They should have a copy of ur islands

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you haven't gotten bloom yet remember to try your combos forwards and backwards sometimes we forget
Ex: plant on left and storm on right 4 times or more if you like then
storm on left and plant on right 4 times and switch again or which ever combo works for you. Breed on!!!!

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YAY,Brooklyn11220 for reminding me about greeting a bloom dragon! I got one with lichen (left) and storm (right)!!!

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First bloom dragon at 30,000 ft in the air with storm and lichen, how do they get wifi in the plane and why do they charge you, I mean I already payed for the plane right?
Ps I kinda have no idea what's going on lately so if someone could fill me in that would be great :)

Last edited:

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When will bloom dragon b taken for the market cuz I just got 48hr time trying for second :(

Most reactions

Latest posts