What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Bmo321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
I cant post pics to go with my blurb :( the files are too big and i dont have any software to make them smaller. So im just gonna post my blurb and if anyone would like to view them, my gcid is VDL04 :)

Love the descriptions! Can't wait to see them! Friend request sent.
Becky

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Oh geez...ok...do you have any antivirus software running? If so can you disable it while trying to update the iPad. Also is your itunes on the laptop up to date?

I had a lot of trouble updating my iPhone to start with. Used to take hours with numerous resets. Eventually discovered it was my firewall causing trouble had no problems since taking that off lappy.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1lori said:
Ok I've been lurking in the shadows trying to catch up since my grandson got me addicted toDV. So forgive me for not introducing myself sooner. With all that's going on.....what about a DV off topic thread for all "non DV" problems that way just the DV people will be on it and it will be easier to find answers but keep mods happy

Hi and welcome glad you came aboard any questions ask away that's why we are here x x x

Vicky GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cox7807701 said:
Tiff I love your islands but then I always have I love your symmetry and colour coding i tried my best to simulate those rules when doing my islands ..... One more thing Hun did you type that out on an iPhone lol that is a major accomplishment I'm having a new found Respect for you guys on iPhones As I'm finding it very difficult compared to iPad x x x

Vicky GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

Nah, i got my laptop fixed :)

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Tiffany...you can change the settings in the app for smaller pixel screenshots..go more, settings, forum posting options and change the attachment quality to 640 That should do the trick. :thumbs:

Thanks GT, but i found a program and posted a couple of pages back! ^_^

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bmo321 said:
Love the descriptions! Can't wait to see them! Friend request sent.
Becky

Pics should be with descriptions. Managed to get it working :) friend request accepted :)

ShirleyWA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
An apology to the members of this thread

Hey folks. I want to apologise that this thread was closed down for 4 hours in part due to my actions last night. I did not realise that publicly questioning the reason behind a Mods actions was a banable offense. I merely discovered that Poppy had "banned" under his name and was upset that I had no way of getting in contact with him ever again. This friend I had made was suddenly taken from me for good. I did not know that banning could be a temporary thing, because it's meaning is very much permanent in the world at large. It wasn't until I was banned myself and saw that it was for 24 hours did I realise that Poppy's was also temporary (at the time). I suggest to the Mods that in the future, using "Suspended" or on a "Time Out" or even clarifying that it was only in place for 24 hours would be good for everyone's peace of mind.

The reason I asked in the forum what was going on (apart from it just not occurring to me that there would be a rule against it) was because I knew everyone would have the same question as I and so a public answer would be required. I was horrified that the Mods closed this thread, was happy when they posted that it would be temporary and am glad that things are back on track now. Again, I apologise for the disturbance.

Glad to see you back, but am confused as to why if you back it says banned in your status?

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those that missed it, we have been asked by mods to keep all posts DV related. Just a reminder as i would hate to this forum shut down :(

1lori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vicky--I just love your islands, finally got to see the bones and reindeer dragons everyone talks about. Sorry I missed them. Didn't start until feb. ok first sorta dumb question what's up with the party hats? Lori

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1lori said:
Vicky--I just love your islands, finally got to see the bones and reindeer dragons everyone talks about. Sorry I missed them. Didn't start until feb. ok first sorta dumb question what's up with the party hats? Lori

When u click on them you will get dragon cash :) like a gift for visiting others islands. The amount depends on what level you are on. Ive accepted your request too :D did u see the reindeer dragons?

1lori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, especially like that u have one of each size in the habitat. Hopefully they (the powers that be) will offer them again this year.

Lady_Zeresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I FINALLY got the iPad Forums to work on the iPad. LOL. You would think I were a total nube or something...which I am not. *shakes head at self*.

I've still been trying, to the point of sheer madness to get the Bloom dragon. Have tried all combos I've heard of:

Storm & Plant or Lichen
Lichen & Lightning
Reindeer & Lightning
Cactus & Cold

And gotten TWO 48-hour draggies But NO Bloom. First question: how long do I have? Second question: are there any other combos TOO try???

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lady_Zeresh said:
Ok, I FINALLY got the iPad Forums to work on the iPad. LOL. You would think I were a total nube or something...which I am not. *shakes head at self*.

I've still been trying, to the point of sheer madness to get the Bloom dragon. Have tried all combos I've heard of:

Storm & Plant or Lichen
Lichen & Lightning
Reindeer & Lightning
Cactus & Cold

And gotten TWO 48-hour draggies But NO Bloom. First question: how long do I have? Second question: are there any other combos TOO try???

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Lichen and storm worked for me. I just kept breeding them until i got what I wanted. I did use some gems when i heard i didn't have much time left. I finally got 2 blooms.

good luck

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lady_Zeresh said:

Storm & Plant or Lichen
Lichen & Lightning
Reindeer & Lightning
Cactus & Cold

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Cactus and cold Doesnt work. Fletch tried it on his test account to no avail. Lichen and storm along with plant and storm seem to be themost popular. Or storm and reindeer ive heard has worked too. Keep at it :)

Bmo321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
Pics should be with descriptions. Managed to get it working :) friend request accepted :)

Yes I saw the pics. But I love to see them in action! My favorite one is the Island of SemaBaħarĠlata! They are all great! Thanks for accepting the friend request. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts