What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
Good evening!

Does anyone have a good method for collecting treats? I'm all over the place depending on my schedule- usually choose the 1/2 hr berries if I'm studying, 2 hr shrooms if I've got class, and 6 hr melons at night or before work. If you had infinite time, wouldn't the 30 second snaps eventually get you more bang for your buck?

I was never any good at math..

Thanks!

Ps I'm new to this site; I hope this isn't a redundant question! There are too many pages to sort through!!

Hey, I know that everyone has their own way of collecting food. For me, I'm a working girl. I'm at level 30. I leave one treat farm free for short feeds, and the other 10 I buy 24 hour feeds so I only need to check them the same time each night. When I need quick feeds, I spend $500,000 for 10,000 treats. Works for me. The one treat farm left free can be used for half hour, two hour and 6 hour feeds, and one minute feeds as I already mentioned. The 1 minute feeds are the most expensive and not the best use of $

Nattokon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
I'm not sure but I believe it's just the max amount we can have of the fountain but if anyone tries to have all 25 them let us know if anything happens :)

cox7807701 said:
Nothing happens fletch tested it on the test account x

Vicky GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

Thx for the answer. :) Lucky i haven't tried to buy all 25. Waste too much money..

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good evening!

Does anyone have a good method for collecting treats? I'm all over the place depending on my schedule- usually choose the 1/2 hr berries if I'm studying, 2 hr shrooms if I've got class, and 6 hr melons at night or before work. If you had infinite time, wouldn't the 30 second snaps eventually get you more bang for your buck?

I was never any good at math..

Thanks!

Ps I'm new to this site; I hope this isn't a redundant question! There are too many pages to sort through!!

Welcome to the forum! It is always good to ask a question as even if something has been discussed before sometimes things change or people have different insights.

I have two DV accounts one on level 30 and one level 16. As Dizdizdizzy said, it really depends on what works for you time wise. I find that on both my accounts I grow blushroons and pumper melons through the day/night depending how often I can check in. On the higher level account I will then grow sarjin peppers which only take a minute when I have hatched a dragon that I want to feed up for the shrines. The only constant thing for me is that whatever level I have been it is hard to get enough dragon cash to keep up with those hungry dragons!

DV addict

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone a good combo for frostfire. Have tried the more popular ones mentioned but have had absolutely no joy.

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trickleanne said:
Hello lovely Dragonvalers.
I'm going to de lurk at last and introduce myself. I'm Trace and live in Australia on the Sunshine Coast. Mum to two boys and a very naughty border collie.
I've been playing since Christmas, and love dragonvale, it's such a sweet game. I've been lucky and bred three pretty bloom dragons with plant x storm combo. Last week I was so excited when I bred my first rare - a sun from crystal x blazing. But just my luck while my sun egg was incubating away in the hatchery my little two year old used gems to hatch it out and then sold it! Cry!
Happy gaming.
Tracey
P.s am also eagerly awaiting series two of Game of Thrones. My hubby and I love that show.

I also love that show!!!!! I saw 1st episode last week cos my friend downloaded it ( I'm also in Aust) Check your messages, I sent you a welcome! Let me know if you got it

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Careful vampi not dv content hunny x x x

Obligatory dv content: I got 2 blooms from lichen storm on my spare account yay xxx

Vicky , dragonville

Matrit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try plane+storm I have from this Sun dragon Name on dragon vale : matritko

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trickleanne said:
Hello lovely Dragonvalers.
I'm going to de lurk at last and introduce myself. I'm Trace and live in Australia on the Sunshine Coast. Mum to two boys and a very naughty border collie.
I've been playing since Christmas, and love dragonvale, it's such a sweet game. I've been lucky and bred three pretty bloom dragons with plant x storm combo. Last week I was so excited when I bred my first rare - a sun from crystal x blazing. But just my luck while my sun egg was incubating away in the hatchery my little two year old used gems to hatch it out and then sold it! Cry!
Happy gaming.
Tracey
P.s am also eagerly awaiting series two of Game of Thrones. My hubby and I love that show.

O no. Can I suggest that you try flower and storm. I'm not sure what level you are on and even if you have a EBC but try flower and storm. I got a moon, sun and rainbow from that combo - not straight up, but patience will get you there. Welcome to the forum.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A week ago if you went on this thread it would be busy, friendly, welcoming, I don't think it has it any more, I will probally go back to lurking whenever I need a tip but I just feel upset about how this turned out

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
A week ago if you went on this thread it would be busy, friendly, welcoming, I don't think it has it any more, I will probally go back to lurking whenever I need a tip but I just feel upset about how this turned out

Me too to quote black eyed peas where is the love x x x

Vicky , dragonville

Last edited:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cox7807701 said:
Me too to quote black eyed peas where is the love x x x

Vicky , dragonville

I'm going to float too. There are people here who could really do with a helping hand. I know how important this forum was to me before I even joined. I wouldn't have all my dragons if it were not for the dragonvale experts on this thread.

Hope you all feel the love and continue to breed on.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trickleanne said:
Dizdiz thanks I will try that combo. I'm on level 24 and have the Breeding island.

RARE DRAGONS have A HUGE element of CHANCE, so keep trying!! These combos were listed on this thread months ago - hope this helps if you have not already seen it!

* MOST COMMON

RAINBOW

Panlong / Love *
Bluefire / Crystal *
Seaweed / Firefly *
Lava / Seaweed
Crystal / Blazing
Flower / Storm
Blazing / Mud
Fog / Lava
Panlong / Plant (lvl 4)
Flower / Mud