What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cant post pics to go with my blurb :( the files are too big and i dont have any software to make them smaller. So im just gonna post my blurb and if anyone would like to view them, my gcid is VDL04 :)

Tiffany...you can change the settings in the app for smaller pixel screenshots..go more, settings, forum posting options and change the attachment quality to 640 That should do the trick. :thumbs:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Despite our attempts at a friendly warning it appears that some members require something more formal. The offending post has been removed and the member dealt with in accordance with the forum rules.

Moderation Notice: Rule 4 Reminder - Thread Posting.
  • 4.1. Do not post an off-topic comment in an existing thread. This derails the conversation and makes it difficult for others to follow. If you have a comment or question that is different from the topic in the thread, please start a new post.
  • 4.2. Thread hijacking is not allowed... this includes starting general chit-chat or banter in legitimate threads. Keep this in the Off Topic section.
  • 4.2.1. Chit-chat in the Off Topic section still falls under all the Forum Rules. So, keep it clean!
You can read all of our forum rules here Forum Rules

All contributors to this thread are reminded of our rules on posting. Taking threads off topic is against our rules. The topic of this thread is - Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!). Please keep it on topic.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Island of Agrikoltura
To the last island in our archipelago. This is where all our wizards live. From the magicians to the breeders to the horticulturists. This is a peaceful little island with several villas and thatched huts to accommodate our wizards. They work very hard to keep the dragons in check. Here we also have several farms that grow the food that keeps these hungry beasts placated. Close by is a small pond that is fed from an underground well that keeps a good supply of water to the farms. At the portal entrance another small, unkept path was found. This meandering path leads past many unusual shrubs and formations not seen altogether anywhere else. At the end of this path a wonderful fountain with sparkling clear water was discovered along with a big surprise… Another Leap Year Dragon! It is believed he watches over this magical place that has been found to transform adult dragons back into babies! Nearby is a small hill with a door in it. A ‘dogen’. Inside is an ancient wizard who keeps watch over the fountain, keeping its water pure. He has resided here for many, many years alone, which we have realized is how he likes it. He has put up a ward, since we visited, that stops people in their tracks. They reach a certain point and for some reason turn around. If you wander this path, you will find yourself turned around aswell.

View attachment 12975

Oh yay! You figured it out! lol Love it!!! Thanks! :thumbs:

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An apology to the members of this thread

Hey folks. I want to apologise that this thread was closed down for 4 hours in part due to my actions last night. I did not realise that publicly questioning the reason behind a Mods actions was a banable offense. I merely discovered that Poppy had "banned" under his name and was upset that I had no way of getting in contact with him ever again. This friend I had made was suddenly taken from me for good. I did not know that banning could be a temporary thing, because it's meaning is very much permanent in the world at large. It wasn't until I was banned myself and saw that it was for 24 hours did I realise that Poppy's was also temporary (at the time). I suggest to the Mods that in the future, using "Suspended" or on a "Time Out" or even clarifying that it was only in place for 24 hours would be good for everyone's peace of mind.

The reason I asked in the forum what was going on (apart from it just not occurring to me that there would be a rule against it) was because I knew everyone would have the same question as I and so a public answer would be required. I was horrified that the Mods closed this thread, was happy when they posted that it would be temporary and am glad that things are back on track now. Again, I apologise for the disturbance.

I for one hold nothing against any of you. I did not realize a lot of things too in the past...

Check your email...you are able to contact him. :)

BTW I am so glad you are back! Happy Breeding!

Last edited:

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An apology to the members of this thread

Hey folks. I want to apologise that this thread was closed down for 4 hours in part due to my actions last night. I did not realise that publicly questioning the reason behind a Mods actions was a banable offense. I merely discovered that Poppy had "banned" under his name and was upset that I had no way of getting in contact with him ever again. This friend I had made was suddenly taken from me for good. I did not know that banning could be a temporary thing, because it's meaning is very much permanent in the world at large. It wasn't until I was banned myself and saw that it was for 24 hours did I realise that Poppy's was also temporary (at the time). I suggest to the Mods that in the future, using "Suspended" or on a "Time Out" or even clarifying that it was only in place for 24 hours would be good for everyone's peace of mind.

The reason I asked in the forum what was going on (apart from it just not occurring to me that there would be a rule against it) was because I knew everyone would have the same question as I and so a public answer would be required. I was horrified that the Mods closed this thread, was happy when they posted that it would be temporary and am glad that things are back on track now. Again, I apologise for the disturbance.

Oh Fletch, not necessary. I appreciate you defending one of our family member and glad you are back. We all are now familiar with the forum rules because of this incident and lesson learned. Welcome back brother!

ShirleyWA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dragonwish said:
Congrats on your gold!! :) and here I thought I was doing good with ONE dragon at level 15! Lol!

That is good! I have 0 dragons at 15, I think you 15 is terrific.

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Despite our attempts at a friendly warning it appears that some members require something more formal. The offending post has been removed and the member dealt with in accordance with the forum rules.

All contributors to this thread are reminded of our rules on posting. Taking threads off topic is against our rules. The topic of this thread is - Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!). Please keep it on topic.

Gabriel,

So this may be a silly question, so am I correct in my understanding that all conversations have to be about DV, if we stray from this with idle chit chat...ie about families, holidays, problems with iPhones, iPads, a movie we saw or a book we read...normal chit chat, that we are breaking the rules and will get a warning, punishment? I just want to be clear is all...

Thank you,
Brandy

1lori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I've been lurking in the shadows trying to catch up since my grandson got me addicted toDV. So forgive me for not introducing myself sooner. With all that's going on.....what about a DV off topic thread for all "non DV" problems that way just the DV people will be on it and it will be easier to find answers but keep mods happy

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I've been lurking in the shadows trying to catch up since my grandson got me addicted toDV. So forgive me for not introducing myself sooner. With all that's going on.....what about a DV off topic thread for all "non DV" problems that way just the DV people will be on it and it will be easier to find answers but keep mods happy

First of all welcome to the forum and addiction! lol Glad you joined us! :thumbs:

I am working on that now to see if it's possible...

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cox7807701 said:
I just meant the password for ipf I remember the others lol I'm not thatbad .....at least not yet lmao x x x

Vicky GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

We all have our moments. Lol

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
This Forum also has a "Forgot your Password?" option.

Good to know as I usually only use it in iPhone. I Suisse I'd need to log onto lappy for other stuff.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Most reactions

Latest posts