What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
cox7807701 said:
It seems everyone s having trouble with the colosseums hope they are ok today !!!! Keep us posted on colloseum events EVERYONE please x x x

Vicky GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

We're hoping it's just the Metal Event. We'll see in a day I guess.

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
We're hoping it's just the Metal Event. We'll see in a day I guess.

Yeah my air event is about halfway through now so will see soon x x x

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An apology to the members of this thread
Wonderful to see you. Very glad you're back. Still says Banned under your name, which is BAD*** in like a high school rebel way. I think you should keep it.

Gonna need your help on gold shrine grind numbers soon!

Everyone give hugs to Mr. Smurf!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My son got his 2nd 48 hr today around 9:00 using lichen and storm. I am pretty sure it will be a sun- his first!! He is so excited! But what he is really hoping for is a rainbow! Not because he really wants one but because he wants to get it before me because he knows I REALLY want one!! Little stinker! :) lol!

Aww...tell him congrats! lol That is too funny...then he can run around teasing you. haha

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On try 2 now lol it keeps popping up error -51 and backup session failed if it does not work I'm going to bed and I'll have a go tomorrow if I still can't do it I will make an appointment for mon thanks for helping Hun x x x

Oh geez...ok...do you have any antivirus software running? If so can you disable it while trying to update the iPad. Also is your itunes on the laptop up to date?

VeeLund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
I'm always around and lurking in the shadows, so when I hear a comment like 1 or 2 specific people are the glue that holds this forum together I take offense as should others and my reason is sound you see for all the newbies who have not been here for so long as my self and others you need to see the logic there's no 1 person that is the glue of this forum but WE all are the glue and have kept it together since the very beginning and will continue to do so and this is in no way intended as offensive but as logical , all that post and help an chat about DV an other topics are what binds this forum together and I like to call this a family and family sticks together no matter what and that is why we all are the glue that truly keeps this forum afloat it's our caring , kindness and friendships that make this the most decent and kindest and fun loving community in all of the Internet. Yes you are all missed and will return soon so stay happy an continue to Breed on!!!! :) #1 family and forum!

Couldn't have said it better...I'll miss them, but 2 people do not make or break a group....

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm always around and lurking in the shadows, so when I hear a comment like 1 or 2 specific people are the glue that holds this forum together I take offense as should others and my reason is sound you see for all the newbies who have not been here for so long as my self and others you need to see the logic there's no 1 person that is the glue of this forum but WE all are the glue and have kept it together since the very beginning and will continue to do so and this is in no way intended as offensive but as logical , all that post and help an chat about DV an other topics are what binds this forum together and I like to call this a family and family sticks together no matter what and that is why we all are the glue that truly keeps this forum afloat it's our caring , kindness and friendships that make this the most decent and kindest and fun loving community in all of the Internet. Yes you are all missed and will return soon so stay happy an continue to Breed on!!!! :) #1 family and forum!

I was just thinking the same thing... It is not just one or two people that has kept this together but everyone on here... I may not have been here from day 1. But I was here before they came on and this community was just as strong then as it will be tomorrow... They brought their own special gifts just as everyone brings theirs... Please do not dwell on the fact that they r gone... Remember them and play on.. There r a lot of wonderful people on here and that should be recognized... We r what keeps this together... So if we keep moving forward so will this wonderful community that I have come to love whole heartedly... Please keep on keeping on and do not forget that there is more fun and friendships to be made down the road...
And do not forget about some really cool dragons!!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

I have to agree here. I'm not saying that I'm not sad over what has happened...because I truly am. I guess the only thing I can add to this is I guess us oldies will have to keep in mind that some of the newer people only know what they know...that is what they were use to. We know it as many different people coming and going but a lot of us have stuck together since we joined.... It's a great community and all that we have right now so I would hate to see it diminish

VeeLund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
An apology to the members of this thread

Hey folks. I want to apologise that this thread was closed down for 4 hours in part due to my actions last night. I did not realise that publicly questioning the reason behind a Mods actions was a banable offense. I merely discovered that Poppy had "banned" under his name and was upset that I had no way of getting in contact with him ever again. This friend I had made was suddenly taken from me for good. I did not know that banning could be a temporary thing, because it's meaning is very much permanent in the world at large. It wasn't until I was banned myself and saw that it was for 24 hours did I realise that Poppy's was also temporary (at the time). I suggest to the Mods that in the future, using "Suspended" or on a "Time Out" or even clarifying that it was only in place for 24 hours would be good for everyone's peace of mind.

The reason I asked in the forum what was going on (apart from it just not occurring to me that there would be a rule against it) was because I knew everyone would have the same question as I and so a public answer would be required. I was horrified that the Mods closed this thread, was happy when they posted that it would be temporary and am glad that things are back on track now. Again, I apologise for the disturbance.

Welcome back, mr. fletch!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had the same problem. I got 2 gems. No notification of event completion. Just an empty Colosseum and Dragon back in habitat. No idea whether I received any DC . . . although as broke as I am at the moment you'd think I would have noticed! :p

LOL I know what you are feeling. April sent a email to BFS support so hopefully they can get this issue resolved for us soon but I would assume it will not be until next week because of the holiday weekend.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know what happened but every night I go to finish my colloseum event and my metal in my metal event wasn't there to collect. I'm not sure whether I got any gems but it went straight to an open air event. Any insight? What the?

Someone has probably all ready answered this but it is happening to a lot of us. April emailed BFS so hopefully we will have a fix by next week. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts