What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Attachments

• image-3399060529.jpg
    image-3399060529.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 2,112

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
An apology to the members of this thread

Hey folks. I want to apologise that this thread was closed down for 4 hours in part due to my actions last night. I did not realise that publicly questioning the reason behind a Mods actions was a banable offense. I merely discovered that Poppy had "banned" under his name and was upset that I had no way of getting in contact with him ever again. This friend I had made was suddenly taken from me for good. I did not know that banning could be a temporary thing, because it's meaning is very much permanent in the world at large. It wasn't until I was banned myself and saw that it was for 24 hours did I realise that Poppy's was also temporary (at the time). I suggest to the Mods that in the future, using "Suspended" or on a "Time Out" or even clarifying that it was only in place for 24 hours would be good for everyone's peace of mind.

The reason I asked in the forum what was going on (apart from it just not occurring to me that there would be a rule against it) was because I knew everyone would have the same question as I and so a public answer would be required. I was horrified that the Mods closed this thread, was happy when they posted that it would be temporary and am glad that things are back on track now. Again, I apologise for the disturbance.

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So good to have you back!!! :) Thank you for clarifying what happened. Now I'm glad my little girlie woke me up (3 am here) I can go back to sleep in peace! :)

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:

Hey folks. I want to apologise that this thread was closed down for 4 hours in part due to my actions last night. I did not realise that publicly questioning the reason behind a Mods actions was a banable offense. I merely discovered that Poppy had "banned" under his name and was upset that I had no way of getting in contact with him ever again. This friend I had made was suddenly taken from me for good. I did not know that banning could be a temporary thing, because it's meaning is very much permanent in the world at large. It wasn't until I was banned myself and saw that it was for 24 hours did I realise that Poppy's was also temporary (at the time). I suggest to the Mods that in the future, using "Suspended" or on a "Time Out" or even clarifying that it was only in place for 24 hours would be good for everyone's peace of mind.

The reason I asked in the forum what was going on (apart from it just not occurring to me that there would be a rule against it) was because I knew everyone would have the same question as I and so a public answer would be required. I was horrified that the Mods closed this thread, was happy when they posted that it would be temporary and am glad that things are back on track now. Again, I apologise for the disturbance.

It's nice to see you back Fletch!

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cox7807701 said:
Ok guys so I got an iPhone today second hand off a family member ( i cant afford new lol) but I can't remember my original password sooooo I made a new I'd for my phone but it's very similar and I will use the same pic shortly but it's Meeeeee Vicky i will be using both depending on whether I'm on phone or pad x x x

If you go to iTunes you have an option to reset password if you tell them you've forgotten password. If you do WRITE IT DOWN !!!!!
Lmao

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cox7807701 said:
I've just tried that it didn't work at first but it's doing something now it says it's syncing the apps all 95 of em which about 80% of are rubbish apps my son has downloaded lol I hope it does not take that long it's 3 am now haha xx x

Vicky GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

In iTunes you can deselect apps you download so next time you sync they won't. If you just take them off device they shouldn't bother you again. You can remove them completely from iTunes if you want. X

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
I'm always around and lurking in the shadows, so when I hear a comment like 1 or 2 specific people are the glue that holds this forum together I take offense as should others and my reason is sound you see for all the newbies who have not been here for so long as my self and others you need to see the logic there's no 1 person that is the glue of this forum but WE all are the glue and have kept it together since the very beginning and will continue to do so and this is in no way intended as offensive but as logical , all that post and help an chat about DV an other topics are what binds this forum together and I like to call this a family and family sticks together no matter what and that is why we all are the glue that truly keeps this forum afloat it's our caring , kindness and friendships that make this the most decent and kindest and fun loving community in all of the Internet. Yes you are all missed and will return soon so stay happy an continue to Breed on!!!! :) #1 family and forum!

Well said poppy and fletch will be missed terribly and will never be forgotten by me i truly hope they come back ... But the thread has been going long before they came and will continue to do so for very long time after!!!and im sure poppy and fletch would be very disappointed about how slow this place has gone !!!! poppy once described this thread as a lifeline while he was not well with his back as it was a wonderful friendly place so let's keep it like the thread he found and wanted to be part of hey x x x

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:
Hate to burst your bubble, but actually it's all me. Sorry.

as always LOL, love you tommy !!!!!your wife must wet herself on a daily basis laughing with you x x x

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
Wow Can't believe that 2 key member of the forum are gone. I am so shocked and confused and want to stand by my DV family members no matter what.
I need to seriously consider my next course of action.

I think that's what's make a forum alive, new, fresh people and insight all the time. First it was Brooklyn and shavemyshavers who had the most experience, and then came birdmeastro and fletch. That's the way it goes.. I was here from sept, but finally I was tired of the forum because it became almost as a "club of mutual admiration" and some people calling Brooklyn and shavemyshavers spies from DV, which made me think it wasn't fun anymore. Someone else wasn't supposed to be successful at the game, except the "leaders" and everyone was supposed to follow what they say, otherwise you where a cheater (like it was no way you could get a 2nd LYD if you didn't bought it or cheated. I got two without doing any of that.. :) I don't want you guys think I'm a grumpy person or anything, but, the forum IS alive, just because there are new, fresh people coming in all the time. And I guess I will be back again, but I'm kind of fed up at the moment.

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:

Oh fletch welcome back !!!!!! I am so gladyou are back mwah mwah mwah lol let's hope the other one finds a way hey guys x x x

Last edited:

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
If you go to iTunes you have an option to reset password if you tell them you've forgotten password. If you do WRITE IT DOWN !!!!!
Lmao

I just meant the password for ipf I remember the others lol I'm not thatbad .....at least not yet lmao x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts