What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

aalleexx9998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Oh, of course.

Long winded explanation to follow. Skip to the bottom if you simply want to know what you should do next.

Well, you're very luck because you're starting early and can basically run the ideal Shrine Scenario. This will be overlapping what you've achieved with your Silver Shrines a little, but because you've only fed your dragons with 3% of what they need to make Gold, it's not going to matter too much. You need to breed.

37 Panlongs
50 Blooms
13 Brass
13 13 Rust
12 Chrome
12 Iron
1 Sandstorm (which I'm assuming you already have).

This is 138 Dragons so you probably won't be able to keep them all even with a HC cave that can hold 100 dragons. So my advice is to start on the Blooms, because as it stands you don't own the shrines of all the elements of any of the hybrids, but you will get Lightning next. You will only need 13 of them before you have your Silver Plant shrine and can start leveling them up to Level 15. You will soon get an idea of how much coin/food/time you're going to need to achieve it.

Once you have you Lightning Shrine you are safe to sell off your Blooms that have reached Level 15 because your shrine will remember what you have owned since you bought it. This will allow you space for the other dragons you need. The next two shrines are water and air, and then you can start on the Panlongs, and your last one is metal, and you can start on those hybrids.

Once you get to Level 25 and have all your shrines, you will be able to start mixing and matching what you breed. So do a Panlong for 36 hours then a couple of Metal hybrids for some short times, then a couple of Blooms. Rinse and repeat.

All a bit overwhelming? Then start by breeding 13 Bloom Dragons to get your Plant shrine to Silver. Then post again to update me on where you are and we can talk some more in a week or so. You can safely breed Blooms in both caves for now, because you will only need to collect 1 million in coins each day to level them up to Level 10 as soon as they are hatched.

Thanks this will help a lot already on 4th bloom and btw this is so sad but i dont have a sandstorm isnt it mud + air= sandstorm

aalleexx9998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also fletch should i sell all my dragons in hc. They are mostly tree and moss with a couple of storm (from breeding blooms)?

Bossfanca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seriously so lost as to what happened here? I know I'm new, but could someone kindly tell me if fletch and poppy will still be here? They seem like the glue that held this group together and provided so much insight into the game.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tonygtech said:
Im back lol

Tony GCID troutfisher10

So glad I'm worried who else has been lashed gonna miss fletch and poppy I hope it's not a life ban x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I nearly did with the LYD ..........why in the he'll hav,e poppy and fletch been banned I can't catch up quick enough geez I go to sleep for a few hours and all he'll breaks loose WTF??????? x x x

I want to follow up with you on why Poppy (Birdmaestro) has been banned.

Our rules are very clear regarding what issues/topics can and can not be discussed. Birdmaestro created a thread, which a moderator deemed a violation of the rules, and closed the thread. Birdmaestro received a warning which he chose to ignore and created a second thread on the same topic. Because of his actions, he received a strike two infraction which includes a temporary ban.

Apparently, Birsmaestro felt he could not accept the consequences and registered a new account under a different user name (MastersEagles). Unfortunately, he chose to post the content of the PM that he received from the strike two infraction in public which is another violation of our rules. Because of these actions both accounts have been permanently banned.

Fletch received an infraction for openly questioning the actions taken by our moderator which is violation, also.

We value you and your participation on iPadForums. I trust that you can accept these rules and will continue to participate.

I'm disappointed that Birdmaestro chose not to accept the decisions of our moderator and took steps that left himself open to a permanent ban.

I hope that my note concludes this matter.

Respectfully,

Mike

Administrator, iPadForums.net​

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mwhartman said:

Our rules are very clear regarding what issues/topics can and can not be discussed. Birdmaestro created a thread, which a moderator deemed a violation of the rules, and closed the thread. Birdmaestro received a warning which he chose to ignore and created a second thread on the same topic. Because of his actions, he received a strike two infraction which includes a temporary ban.

Apparently, Birsmaestro felt he could not accept the consequences and registered a new account under a different user name (MastersEagles). Unfortunately, he chose to post the content of the PM that he received from the strike two infraction in public which is another violation of our rules. Because of these actions both accounts have been permanently banned.

Fletch received an infraction for openly questioning the actions taken by our moderator which is violation, also.

We value you and your participation on iPadForums. I trust that you can accept these rules and will continue to participate.

I'm disappointed that Birdmaestro chose not to accept the decisions of our moderator and took steps that left himself open to a permanent ban.

Respectfully,

Mike

Administrator, iPadForums.net

Thank u very much for taking the time to explain this to use all...

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg, it seems I missed some drama around here. Not a bad thing since I don't need more drama, but I'm sad nevertheless.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mwhartman said:

Respectfully,

Mike

Administrator, iPadForums.net

Thank you for clearing that up it means a lot x x x

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
Omg, it seems I missed some drama around here. Not a bad thing since I don't need more drama, but I'm sad nevertheless.

I've missed seeing you on here,mow are you?

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That happened to me this morning too. My trophy area doesn't acknowledge that anything was run or won. Don't know if I got any dc or gems, wasn't paying attention.

I had a dragon in the metal event and got the same glitch - event finished itself. I am pretty sure I got no gems.

Most reactions

Latest posts