What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thats all the shrines i have and im going for silver

Oh, of course.

Long winded explanation to follow. Skip to the bottom if you simply want to know what you should do next.

Well, you're very luck because you're starting early and can basically run the ideal Shrine Scenario. This will be overlapping what you've achieved with your Silver Shrines a little, but because you've only fed your dragons with 3% of what they need to make Gold, it's not going to matter too much. You need to breed.

37 Panlongs
50 Blooms
13 Brass
13 13 Rust
12 Chrome
12 Iron
1 Sandstorm
(which I'm assuming you already have).

This is 138 Dragons so you probably won't be able to keep them all even with a HC cave that can hold 100 dragons. So my advice is to start on the Blooms, because as it stands you don't own the shrines of all the elements of any of the hybrids, but you will get Lightning next. You will only need 13 of them before you have your Silver Plant shrine and can start leveling them up to Level 15. You will soon get an idea of how much coin/food/time you're going to need to achieve it.

Once you have you Lightning Shrine you are safe to sell off your Blooms that have reached Level 15 because your shrine will remember what you have owned since you bought it. This will allow you space for the other dragons you need. The next two shrines are water and air, and then you can start on the Panlongs, and your last one is metal, and you can start on those hybrids.

Once you get to Level 25 and have all your shrines, you will be able to start mixing and matching what you breed. So do a Panlong for 36 hours then a couple of Metal hybrids for some short times, then a couple of Blooms. Rinse and repeat.

All a bit overwhelming? Then start by breeding 13 Bloom Dragons to get your Plant shrine to Silver. Then post again to update me on where you are and we can talk some more in a week or so. You can safely breed Blooms in both caves for now, because you will only need to collect 1 million in coins each day to level them up to Level 10 as soon as they are hatched.

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you work for the producers of Dark Summoner now? Why do we need to enter your game ID? This is the second time today that you have plugged it. My spidey sense is blaring.

Poppy
No it's just if you enter the invitees ID you both get a special creature summon

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Okay going to save up for the 6th island and start thinking about setting up this decorating contest for real. I do appreciate all those that said they would donate a gem to someone but had no interest in decorating themselves. I don't know whether to take people up on that or make them participate. I think it could be funnier if they have to decorate, myself.

So who actually wants to decorate? How long should we have? How should we pick themes?

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:
Dunno about a fear. Definitely not much of one to rock the boat and make waves, especially in light of the two moderator posts, here and on Poppy's thread. I just play close to the chest, cuz I don't look for conflict.

Obligatory DV content: got my second Bloom using Lichen and Storm. Still trying to re-acquire Sandstorm and Frostfire.

We love u here no matter what your religion or beliefs are..... It is a wonderful thing!!!!!! And even if I do or do not agree I would still buy a book... Just bc u wrote it!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Last edited:

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats! That is great on attaining 4 golds. Was it done with Pans?

Well I had originally just leveled all my dragons to level 15 because I had no intention on getting gold shrines. However, I eventually decided to go for gold and used panlongs to attain them. It took about 27 panlongs.

Most reactions

Latest posts