What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What do you think would be the result of breeding a panlong with the new bloom? All elements together, right? Think I'm going to try it out. Has anyone else?

There is no Metal element.

But yes, testing something like this is on my list of things to do. I want to see if the % of getting rares changes when you have the chance of getting a lot more rares. For example.

7% chance of getting a Sun/Moon in the EBI with two dragons that contain Cold and Lightning.
7% chance of getting a Panlong in the EBI with two dragons that contain Fire, Earth, Water and Air.

So does that mean with this combination you have 86% chance of getting a vanilla dragon as opposed to if you were just breeding for one of them when you have a 93% chance of getting an ordinary dragon?

I think that is also why they have put in rules for needing a certain hybrid to breed the latest limiteds. If you added 32% chance of getting a Bloom you are getting a rare dragon nearly half the time.

Watch this space for the results.

Scarlett1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to sync my dragons across multiple devices? I'm currently playing on my ipad2 but was wondering if it is possible to sync to my iPod touch? :)

rachb1122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:
Dunno about a fear. Definitely not much of one to rock the boat and make waves, especially in light of the two moderator posts, here and on Poppy's thread. I just play close to the chest, cuz I don't look for conflict.

Obligatory DV content: got my second Bloom using Lichen and Storm. Still trying to re-acquire Sandstorm and Frostfire.

Tommy I just got my second frost with cold and firefly a few days ago if you want to give that a try. Also got one from love and cold but you may get 48h from that which could be a good or bad thing. Also, big congrats on the job, the book, and on tommy junior. Hope you are well. :)

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scarlett1234 said:
Is it possible to sync my dragons across multiple devices? I'm currently playing on my ipad2 but was wondering if it is possible to sync to my iPod touch? :)

If your logged on into the game center everything on dragonvale will be saved across all devices

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:
Dunno about a fear. Definitely not much of one to rock the boat and make waves, especially in light of the two moderator posts, here and on Poppy's thread. I just play close to the chest, cuz I don't look for conflict.

Obligatory DV content: got my second Bloom using Lichen and Storm. Still trying to re-acquire Sandstorm and Frostfire.

Congrats on your bloom Hun ,Im more worried that you bully your cats lol even when they are sick on the living room floor ,and ya kinda sounded like the trunchbull from Matilda with the I'm big they're small speech lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes. Just sign into the Game Center with your ID on the device that you want to use. Your game is run on Backflip's servers and they will identify your ID and load your game to whatever device you log in on. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of Dragonvale on all of your devices.

Poppy

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the best dragon to breed to money I was looking and isn't it iron or magnetic?

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scarlett1234 said:

Yes just sign in on the iPod on the same GCID as you use on the iPad x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
What is the best dragon to breed to money I was looking and isn't it iron or magnetic?

Yep both of those x x x

Most reactions