What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
You had to be there...but this was the funniest post of the day. OMG...I laughed out loud a couple of times today thinking about it. Hilarous!
What's better, is you really can't tell if Vicky was honestly trying to be supportive, or if she was simply bustin' stones! Brilliant!
Anyway...thanks for making me laugh and smile.

Tricia quote: Middle finger is up....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

If i know my girl she was prob doing both!!!! Lol

And I have to agree I am still laughing about it!!!
what a way to spend a day!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
Doubles breed true even when you can't buy them which is why we are all trying to get two.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Thanks Hazel. Got my second Bloom and rearranged my Cold and Metal Island to foreground them when hatched. They are so pretty.

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
After a bit of testing, the initial data shows you need Storm + Plant/Plant Hybrid to breed a Bloom. For some reason Storm + Lichen in the EBI has a very high success rate. GL all.

Also, Level 30. Yay.

Congratulations Fletch. Doing well.

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Thanks, good suggestion.

I'd recommend the store also. When my new iPhone 4s wouldn't hold a charge the store replaced it. I had to be firm in telling them I had done all the steps they were recommending, and then they offered me a replacement. These devices are too expensive for us just to accept poor service. Kim

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Has anyone got a Bloom today? I wonder % of success got lower today, as it is the day after the release. Got my first Storm with storm and lichen.

I did! Just now! :)

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
No. People have peaked into the code and seen what info is sent to the BFS servers during breeding. Dragon ... um ... slutiness is not one of the variables. :eek:

Lol.

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hmmm...pondering this answer. Thought question was about Bloom. ***scratching head***

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

My point was, that it has not made a difference in the past, despite people being convinced that it did, so there is no reason to expect it to make a difference now. I haven't done any testing to prove or disprove it specifically for Bloom, but it doesn't seem likely. All my tests have been using Level 10 dragons, and Level 10 Lichen + Level 10 Storm gives me a 32% success rate of getting a Bloom dragon, in the EBI, after 50 attempts.

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh....in my attempt to return gems today I must have accidentally hit a name unknowingly....I know I sent one to mishie1178, hazzarrd13, mcade13, sabtlb, and snalfa. If you were the one other person to get a gem from me would you let me know so I can mark it down???!!!!! Please!!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
My point was, that it has not made a difference in the past, despite people being convinced that it did, so there is no reason to expect it to make a difference now. I haven't done any testing to prove or disprove it specifically for Bloom, but it doesn't seem likely. All my tests have been using Level 10 dragons, and Level 10 Lichen + Level 10 Storm gives me a 32% success rate of getting a Bloom dragon, in the EBI, after 50 attempts.

Ok...cool. Forgive me for being dense!!!

Most reactions