What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Many happy returns of the day, sweetie. Hope it's a memorable one.

Why thank you Sir Fletch!!! Believe me...it has been a very memorable day indeed!!

Just had a huge hail storm roll through and they had my kiddos on lock down at school because of the storms. First time that has ever happened. But we are all home safe and sound now!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Woke up this morning and put my first Bloom egg in the hatchery. Put Storm + Lichen immediately back into the NBC and another 13 hours.

Sorry Tricia.

I put plant + storm in EBI and got 6 hour, then put same in again and got my 13 hour!!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just did level 15 bloom and love and got a 48 hour in the epic breeding cave ugh!

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
Why thank you Sir Fletch!!! Believe me...it has been a very memorable day indeed!!

Just had a huge hail storm roll through and they had my kiddos on lock down at school because of the storms. First time that has ever happened. But we are all home safe and sound now!

That is good to hear!!! I grow up in the Midwest so I know about those!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score

jackcedio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
At least it wasn't another storm x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

You had to be there...but this was the funniest post of the day. OMG...I laughed out loud a couple of times today thinking about it. Hilarous!
What's better, is you really can't tell if Vicky was honestly trying to be supportive, or if she was simply bustin' stones! Brilliant!
Anyway...thanks for making me laugh and smile.

Tricia quote: Middle finger is up....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:

And I am glad we got to help make your bday fun!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:
That is good to hear!!! I grow up in the Midwest so I know about those!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/63639-dragonvale-rare-breeding-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

I'm actually pretty used to the storms and sirens and stuff, even the tornado warnings....but they have never locked down the schools before for this! It was good/bad at same time. Good I guess that they are doing their best to keep the kids safe. Bad that when parents are there in the office they won't let them go home with you. And when they finally did, they weren't allowed to go back and get their backpacks with their stuff in it. Pplllttt.

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts